Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1661 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire     Graphic or Web Design :

Logo/Mascot/Character Designer

Thread title: Logo/Mascot/Character Designer
04-20-2010, 02:31 AM
designfxpro is offline designfxpro
Software:

designfxpro is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to designfxpro Send a message via Yahoo to designfxpro Send a message via Skype™ to designfxpro

Old  Logo/Mascot/Character Designer

To whom it may concern,

We are a Team of Graphic Designers/Illustrator and cartoonist and we want to let everybody know that we are currently accepting orders right now and we are offering a discounted price based on our original charges.

You can go to these websites to see some of our works for your review, www.designfxpro.com, http://designfxpro.deviantart.com/ and http://www.coroflot.com/designfxpro .

Our team can handle various graphic design and illustration style in a very professional manner with a timely delivery.

If you cannot see the style of work that you're looking for on our website. Please let me know the style and feel that you're looking for through PM and I will definitely send a work sample to you.

We offer unlimited revision and we guarantee that you will be given a 100% full service and smooth communication line, 24/7. Please send me a PM for discussion.

We will just be waiting for your reply. I hope you will give this matter your utmost concern.

Best Regards,
Designfxpro Team
www.designfxpro.com