Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1635 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Design and Development     Graphic Design, Multimedia and Photography     Web Design Resources :

New online marketplace - uask.com

Thread title: New online marketplace - uask.com
Closed Thread    
06-26-2006, 03:16 PM
uask is offline uask
Software:

uask is on a distinguished road

Old  New online marketplace - uask.com

I'm not trying to spam but i made a new online marketplace and am looking for beta testers? Where can i post this on the forum?

Here's the post:

Hi everybody I'm not a new user but I setup a new user for the official beta test of a new online marketplace I've been working on with some friends. If you have any questions / complaints about the site you can complain on this site or email me directly at u@uask.com

Basically it's just another venue to sell your products, it has the ability to haggle with buyers and also setup discounts based on quantity/price of your products and the best part any site that does the beta test doesn't have to pay any store fees until 2007.

We're looking for a few beta testers for our new e-commerce marketplace, www.uask.com. Basically we want to find some successful e-commerce websites to try out our new system. Think of it as a fleamarket/yardsale selling atmosphere where there are a bunch of stores that sell products directly to consumers. You can sell products at a fixed price, or you can leave price up to negotiation using the uask Offer System. With a negotiated price you would set a maximum and minimum price for offers. Buyers have the ability to buy products at your retail price or if they think they can haggle a better deal, they can make you an offer. Store features include "pre-made discounts" with features you can easily control.

Discounts include:
1) Free product when the customer buys a certain amount of that same product (ex: buy 1,2,3 get 1 free)
2) Free shipping/pickup:
If you spend a certain amount of money (you choose amount of $)
3) Save money based on total order price (ex: save 10% on orders over $100)

Any websites that try out www.uask.com during beta will have the monthly store subscription fees waved until 2007 and we'll only charge a 5% commission on any placed through uask. The site is simply another venue to sell your products on and we only make money when you sell a product, which takes away the financial risk associated with some other online marketplaces. What do we hope to gain from "giving away the store" ... we need help filling out the venue, if there aren't any stores, there won't be any buyers. What do you gain? A free store and a new venue to sell your products and yes, the site accepts paypal, along with check, western union and money orders.

So if you have any interest in the site, check us out at www.uask.com
(during testing, you have to register to view the site but this is only
temporary), If you want to talk, email us back with any questions you have.

Thanks,

uask.com team
Contact email: u@uask.com
Talk with us on Yahoo/AIM/MSN name: uaskHelp
Keep up with site changes at blog.uask.com
Don't think the price you're getting is fair? Ask for a better one.

06-26-2006, 03:56 PM
Garyrae is offline Garyrae
Expertise:
Software:

Garyrae is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Garyrae Send a message via Skype™ to Garyrae

Old

If you had read the rules, you could have posted it in the 'Marketplace' once you have the required amount of posts.

Closed Thread