Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1550 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Looking For / Wanting to Sell Products     Designs, Templates, Skins :

[WTS] Formspring.me Fully Functional First Gen Clone

Thread title: [WTS] Formspring.me Fully Functional First Gen Clone
09-16-2010, 05:20 AM
mystycs is offline mystycs
Software:

mystycs is on a distinguished road

Old  [WTS] Formspring.me Fully Functional First Gen Clone

That's right I am selling a formspring.me clone, that is fully functional and coded and integrated with facebook. The script was created a few months ago during the old formspring days, but never got around to finishing it. Well now it is complete.

Formspring has become really popular and many are looking to create there own version.

The script is fully functional, it works with facebook, all the features are complete and working.

This script has never been sold before.

Installation instructions are included as well. It is best that those who have knowledge of how installing a script purchase this, because im not going to help you on it. Its very simple upload the site and mysql, as well edit a few settings mentioned in the readme file.

You can preview the script at http://www.badassmonkeys.com

Feel free to make an account and mess around as much as you want!

I am also done creating updates for this script, as i have a lot of other work to do, so if you find any bugs, or need updates you can easily find a coder in the community to lend you a hand =) Most of the bugs i have checked my self as well and have fixed them.

I didn't include an administration system, but it really isn't needed for this site. You can see all the details in the sql.

The script can be customed themed, includes template system in templates folder, every page can be themed.

What do you get?:
Full Rights; Reselling Right, Fully Coded PHP, All Files

Bidding Rules !:
BIN:$50

If you have any questions dont hesitate to ask, PM me or post here.

If your interested PM me and we can get to business =)

Thanks,
Mystycs