Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1857 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     TalkFreelance Information     Suggestions and Feedback :

The Funny thing about staf...

Thread title: The Funny thing about staf...
Closed Thread  
Page 6 of 9 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
01-12-2007, 12:33 PM
DateinaDash is offline DateinaDash
Expertise:
Software:

DateinaDash is on a distinguished road

Old

Marky, do you even know what the problem is here?

We're discussing blue ire insulting and stirring up an argument for about the 100th time, we're also discussing why hyprovisions thread was locked when it's feedback.

So, you're going to continue to defend blue ires actions? I'd like it if Big Zee could reply here and do something about this situation, either a public apology, a quiet word with Blue Ire so it doesn't happen again, but i'm fed up of moderators replying with no real solutions, just telling us that WE'RE IN THE WRONG!

LISTEN TO YOUR MEMBERS, WITHOUT US, THERE WOULD BE NO TALKFREELANCE!

01-12-2007, 12:41 PM
Marky is offline Marky
Expertise:
Software:

Marky is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by BidJam

We're discussing blue ire insulting and stirring up an argument for about the 100th time, we're also discussing why hyprovisions thread was locked when it's feedback.

So, you're going to continue to defend blue ires actions? I'd like it if Big Zee could reply here and do something about this situation, either a public apology, a quiet word with Blue Ire so it doesn't happen again, but i'm fed up of moderators replying with no real solutions, just telling us that WE'RE IN THE WRONG!

No im just unhappy with the fact that if your unhappy with Blue Ire, shouldn't you be talking it out with him instead of the whole community?

01-12-2007, 12:42 PM
Expertise:
Software:

Old

I didn't start this thread, i'm just adding my views into it, is that not the purpose of this category?

It's not just me who is unhappy, 2 of your staff members are also very unhappy....I won't name names And nearly everyone i've spoken to on MSN is unhappy.

01-12-2007, 12:43 PM
amantorn is offline amantorn
Software:

amantorn is on a distinguished road

Old

Shouldn't he argue privately with members instead of having it out with the whole community too?

Fair is fair.

01-12-2007, 12:47 PM
Expertise:
Software:

Old

Somehow you got it into your head that you are so very special, and deserve special treatment - you want special treatment try your mommy... the business world is no place for spoiled arrogant little twits like you've shown yourself to be.
I'd like to remind everyone of the exact quote that i'm annoyed about, if I posted this, I can guarantee you Julian would either warn me or ban me. If Techno posted this, he would recieve the same treatment, infact I assume most would.....but for some reason i've heard myself and Techno are on "thin ice".

The fact is, a moderator, someone supposed to be in a position of authority, someone with the job responsible to leading the forum, helping members and stopping arguments posted it, which has for the most part resulted in this entire fiasco, if he never posted that then anthony wouldn't have replied the way he did and probably wouldn't have even been banned! You see what a mess this one little outburst has done? Sure, he's entitled to be human but he's breaking at least one forum rule right there! No apology? No warning? Why do the staff have their own rules and us members something else? Surely you don't condone that Julian? Zee? Someone step forward and tell me if Blue Ire was right to say what he did?

01-12-2007, 12:48 PM
Impluo is offline Impluo
Expertise: programming
Software: Notepad

Impluo is on a distinguished road

Old

Anthony called for the original topic to be locked since it was sorted out, so it was locked. Hyprovision wanted to make his point and look it is still there. If that topic stayed open you would just have people bickering about Anthony again. People arguing about problems that arise in life that need to be dealt with vs completing projects for your clients before everything else and so on. It would end up like the same drivel we saw in the original topic.

01-12-2007, 12:55 PM
Software:

Old

Why wasn't his thread locked (anthonys) as soon as it was resolved? I know...because blue ire wanted to get his stupid comment in

01-12-2007, 12:59 PM
hyproVision is offline hyproVision
Expertise:
Software:

hyproVision is on a distinguished road

Old

I'd like to remind everyone of the exact quote that i'm annoyed about, if I posted this, I can guarantee you Julian would either warn me or ban me. If Techno posted this, he would recieve the same treatment, infact I assume most would.....but for some reason i've heard myself and Techno are on "thin ice".

The fact is, a moderator, someone supposed to be in a position of authority, someone with the job responsible to leading the forum, helping members and stopping arguments posted it, which has for the most part resulted in this entire fiasco, if he never posted that then anthony wouldn't have replied the way he did and probably wouldn't have even been banned! You see what a mess this one little outburst has done? Sure, he's entitled to be human but he's breaking at least one forum rule right there! No apology? No warning? Why do the staff have their own rules and us members something else? Surely you don't condone that Julian? Zee? Someone step forward and tell me if Blue Ire was right to say what he did?
This forum was so much better when you used to own it Rob. To bad it's gone downhill now.

01-12-2007, 01:10 PM
Impluo is offline Impluo
Expertise: programming
Software: Notepad

Impluo is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by amantorn
Why wasn't his thread locked (anthonys) as soon as it was resolved? I know...because blue ire wanted to get his stupid comment in
Sure Anthony did offer to refund Conrad on the 3rd page but neither of them made it clear that the problem was resolved. Look at Conrad's post right after Anthony offered to refund him. Conrad just said he had quotes showing that he would be given a preview in 24 hours and told Anthony not to take up offers he can't handle. Nothing about that made it seem like the problem had been resolved.

It wasn't until the 5th page that Anthony made it clear that the problems were dealt with.

01-12-2007, 01:19 PM
Software:

Old

I don't believe that you're making excuses for how Blue Ire talked to another member.

Closed Thread  
Page 6 of 9 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >