Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1683 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Looking For / Wanting to Sell Products :

Boxed Arcade ~ boxedarcade.com

Thread title: Boxed Arcade ~ boxedarcade.com
Closed Thread    
07-28-2006, 01:56 AM
Rannek is offline Rannek
Expertise:
Software:

Rannek is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Rannek

Old  Boxed Arcade ~ boxedarcade.com

Hello, (I hope this is in the correct forum, sorry if not)

Introduction
Today I am proud to announce that another one of my sites have opened to the public! March on in and register an account today! Registeration is COMPLETELY FREE! Boxed Arcade is a site dedicated to it's members and visitors to allow you have as much fun as possible! Atleast 1-2 games will be added EVERYDAY. If you think about that, in one week there will be another 14 or more games added to the site!

Add games to your site
Do you have a myspace or your own site? Well now you can add anyone of our games to your site as long as you leave a simple link back to our site. This way you don't have to link everyone to the actual game, just place it on your site with a simple code.

Quallities of being a member
Registering on Boxedarcade is completely free. You have your very own profile that you can update daily and show to your friends. If you play a game and you like it a lot, you can add it to your favorites with 1 simple click. This will be displayed in your profile as well. Leave a comment on a game you liked and give it a rating out of 10. Play as many games as you want as where if you were a guest you could only play 5 games. Beat the high scores that other users have posted!!!

Barely any games?
I have a 99% sound in my head that many people will be asking me why there aren't many games on the site... This is a simple question that can be answered simple! I am not just putting random games I find everyday or buying tons of games. I am simply just adding the games that I see in my eye as an amazing or great game. I try not to add the regular spam and stupid games that people don't even play. Along with that being said ~ 1-2 games will be added EVERYDAY. No, im not making this up...

Can we talk to other members?
Yes of course you can, but with many ways to choose from! You can send a PM to a user by logging in and sending them a personal message. Or you can leave comments on a game with other users and express your feelings towards the game and your high score! Along with that, we have a brand new YaBB forum software installed on our site that allows you to talk to people instantly!

Site's URL: http://www.boxedarcade.com/

Disclaimer: All I evere wanted to do was create a site that people would enjoy, not some crazy professional site that irrate people to have to pay money or long registerations... Please visit my site, play games, add games to your site, and help me make this a popular site!

07-28-2006, 02:17 PM
Gareth is offline Gareth
Software:

Gareth is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Gareth

Old

Looks good, good luck with it...keep adding those games!

07-30-2006, 02:11 AM
Rannek is offline Rannek
Expertise:
Software:

Old

Originally Posted by Gareth
Looks good, good luck with it...keep adding those games!
Will do sir . Im thinking of buying the 2300 game pack from a bud on MSN. That will boost me up a lot .

07-30-2006, 04:04 AM
Some Guy is offline Some Guy
Expertise:
Software:

Some Guy is on a distinguished road

Old

I believe that buddy of yours might raise his prices because on his thread he stated that after the last copy sold, he will raise them to $60 or so. I don't know though but good luck with your site! Wanna link exchange?

07-31-2006, 03:17 AM
Rannek is offline Rannek
Expertise:
Software:

Old

Originally Posted by Some Guy
I believe that buddy of yours might raise his prices because on his thread he stated that after the last copy sold, he will raise them to $60 or so. I don't know though but good luck with your site! Wanna link exchange?
Sounds like you lost a client then .

Closed Thread