View Single Post
01-27-2009, 12:15 AM
tusharrastogi is offline tusharrastogi
Expertise:
Software:

tusharrastogi is on a distinguished road

Old

Hello,
I am interested to work as freelance designer as advertised here. I am a freelance Website and Print Designer from Delhi, India.

Please checkout my portfolio www.varijadezinestudio.com

As per my portfolio, I possess 7 years of experience with multimedia, logo designing, web & print graphics and presentation coordination.My strengths are in softwares like Flash, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, Fireworks, Swish & Coreldraw. Proficient with technologies like css, html, javascript, flash rich media banner advertisments,photo restoration, sound, flash presentations, file size optimization (flash and sound) and website designing.

Currently I am associated with some companies as Freelance Creative Consultant.I hold my degree in Arts, with certification in Desktop Publishing, Multimedia and E-Commerce & Flash Actionscript.

I would love to work with QUALITY.I asure you that if given a chance I shall do my work conscientiously. You can contact me online anytime. I am available 24x7 online. I am sure once contacted we will be able to discuss regarding the project in detail. I am open for all type of discussions and exchange of ideas regarding the project.

Portfolio: www.varijadezinestudio.com
Profession: Freelance Designer
Skills: HTML/XHTML, Javascript, CSS
Tools: Photoshop, Illustrator, Corel Draw, ImageReady, Dreamweaver, Flash, Swish
Email: tushar@varijadezinestudio.com, rastogi_tushar@yahoo.com, tusharrastogi1979@gmail.com
Mobile: 9818034006
Messenger Contacts:
Yahoo: rastogi_tushar@yahoo.com
MSN: rastogi_tushar@hotmail.com
Gtalk: tusharrastogi1979@gmail.com

Regards