Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1691 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire     Graphic or Web Design :

[FOR HIRE] Experienced Web Developer

Thread title: [FOR HIRE] Experienced Web Developer
Closed Thread    
11-11-2008, 12:01 AM
Markro is offline Markro
Expertise:
Software:

Markro is on a distinguished road

Old  [FOR HIRE] Experienced Web Developer

Hello!

*** Scroll down to see my work examples ***

My name is Mark and I have been in the web design industry for over 6 years, I'm experienced and professional. I am now available to take on more projects, to view my profile, feel free to visit my company website: Http://www.BunkMedia.net. If you are interested in more of my work samples please feel free to send me an email markro [at] gmail [dot] com (or alternatively you can use - http://www.bunkmedia.net/bm3/contact-us/). I'm open to answering any questions or comments you may have.

My Experience is as follows:
  • Adobe Photoshop - 6 Years experience
  • Adobe Illustrator - 3 Years experience
  • Adobe ImageReady - 3 Years experience
  • HTML Development (Template Coding and Construction) - 6 Years experience
  • CSS Development (Template Design and Construction) - 6 Years experience
  • Search Engine Optimization - 4 Years experience
  • Dynamic Code - PHP and MySQL - 1 - 1.5 Years experience

What can I do for you or your company?

I can construct a professional, clean image from the ground up. Image is one of the most important aspects of any online website, with a professional image you will earn trust and credibility. In return your potential for a sale and new visitors will greatly increase! I've been in this industry for over 6 years, I have had a long list of clients from every industry and type of website, and every one of them always gain from my fresh professional touch to their company.

Are you able to Skin existing pre-made systems?

Yes! In fact I have years of experience with the majority of popular pre-made CMS and bulletin board systems! Just to list a few that I have extensive experience with:
  • vBulletin
  • Wordpress
  • PhpBB

Really, these are the only ones that came to mind, as I just finished skinning those for other clients, but my experience is far beyond just those listed, if you're curious if I can skin a product you currently have implemented, please ask.

What are your rates?

Well as far as my rates they're on a per project basis, I like keeping everything fair, therefore I always work my rates around each clients budget, I'm willing to negotiate in order to ensure it is within your price range. If you're interested in receiving a quote for a project, please visit my company website and fill out the "Request a Quote" form with as much information as possible.

Request a Quote: http://www.bunkmedia.net/#quote

As far as accepted payment methods, I prefer PayPal (I am verified and a long-time PayPal member).

How can I contact you?

I'm available through instant messaging, email and my BlackBerry cellphone email.

If you would like to speak to me over instant messengers or through some of my private email contacts (BlackBerry email), please send me an email through one of the below methods:

** I always respond to my emails within 24 hours from receiving them! That's guaranteed **

After project support

I always keep in touch with my clients to ensure the highest level of satisfaction, I will continue to support my work and assist you after your project has been completed, that's guaranteed! You do not have to worry about me taking your money after the job is done and disappearing. I pride in my quality client relationships!

Some Past Projects

*** Click to enlarge ***

DarkStar Communications - Template Set #1

DarkStar Communications - Template Set #2

DarkStar Gamers - Concept #1

DarkStar Communications - Print Design

IPLC.com

Fragged Servers - Concept #1

Ligys Communications - Concept #1

Ligys Servers - Print Media - Concept #1

PC Zoom - Web Media

PC Zoom - Software GUI Design

RosenMill Technologies

Winnipeg Heights - vBulletin Skin
I've been doing this for over 6 years, you will have the confidence knowing that I'm experienced, professional and I support my work after the project is complete.

Again, feel free to drop me a line! (Markro [at] gmail [dot] com) or (http://www.bunkmedia.net/bm3/contact-us/)

Thanks for taking a look! Have a great day!

Closed Thread