Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1871 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire :

many affected world wide due to natural disasters

Thread title: many affected world wide due to natural disasters
Closed Thread    
07-05-2008, 10:12 PM
rottenwood is offline rottenwood
Software:

rottenwood is on a distinguished road

Old  many affected world wide due to natural disasters

With Earthquakes, floods, fires, tornado, cyclones, tidal waves and other disasters you have to ask yourself what is next. If you have been watching the news lately you will know that thousands of people are with out homes in Iowa, Missouri due to the Mississippi river flooding. I have asked Donny Ouyang to help me with this site when he returns from vacation in August. The goal is to bring a site to help get people affected by natural disaster help that they need.

How YOU Can Help
We are currently looking to fill the following positions.

Web Developers
I am wanting to do something similar to www.gracefulyouth.org. I am also wanting a page to list different organizations that people can donate to not just the main ones we have on the front page. Along with having a page that companies can use to submit their organization to receive funding.

- Web Designers
- xHTML/CSS Coders
- Webmasters

Video Editor
In order to get the world out there, we need a good, strong, and motivational video to fuel the viral aspect of this project. We need a video editor who has the means and resources to put together a youtube video to promote the website and idea. Of course, video clips and pictures will be provided.

Project Managers/Internet Marketers
Viral marketing should be the backbone of this entire project. Therefore, there is a lot of communication that needs to be done to create as many joint venture partners as possible. We need people who are motivational speakers who are not shy over the phone.

Web Promotion
Of course, this will never become a success if no one knows about it. Do you own a community forum? A membership site? A prospect list? We need your help to promote the project once it is complete.

Researchers
with so many different disasters affecting so many areas we need all the help we can get to compile the information.

Donation
100% of all funds raised by this project will go to Mercy Corps to help the China Earthquake Relief Program.

In Exchange for Your Help...
Apart from the unmeasurable intrinsic rewards and the knowledge that you were part of a campaign that saved numerous lives, this is also an opportunity to promote your business as well. All contributors to this project will receive credit for their work (if wanted).

Register Now - Time is Extremely Limited
The longer we take, the more potential lives slip away through our fingers. Act now!

Contact
Jason C. McBride
e-mail rottenwood@nwamusiczine.com
MSN: rottenwood@nwamusiczine.com
Or PM me here.

Closed Thread