Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 2117 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     TalkFreelance Information     Suggestions and Feedback :

whats the issue?

Thread title: whats the issue?
Closed Thread  
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
05-30-2008, 09:47 PM
Jeromedia603 is offline Jeromedia603
Software:

Jeromedia603 is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to Jeromedia603 Send a message via MSN to Jeromedia603 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeromedia603 Send a message via Skype™ to Jeromedia603

Old  whats the issue?

I have read the rules etc... but for some reason I cannot post in the marketplace? I created my 10 none spam post and yet I dont have permission to access certain parts of the forums? Honestly, I can see allot of people drawn away from this feature that you guys try too put out to stop those from just coming and going but honestly, I almost feel like not wanting to come to the site anymore and its ashame because I like the layout and it seems popular.

so what now?

Jerome

05-30-2008, 09:53 PM
Jeff Andersen is offline Jeff Andersen
Software:

Jeff Andersen is on a distinguished road

Old

You wait the hour it takes for it to update. It updates. You post.

It's fairly simple. Just have to be patient.

05-30-2008, 09:56 PM
Software:

Send a message via AIM to Jeromedia603 Send a message via MSN to Jeromedia603 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeromedia603 Send a message via Skype™ to Jeromedia603

Old

I'm not saying its not simple, I am just referring to the simple fact that allot of people like myself are not patient, so this means I come to a website that prevents un-patient people from doing what they came here to do? I just think you have way to many road blocks blocking the path of a road that could lead to allot of people turning around. Just my personal opinion.

Jerome

05-31-2008, 02:00 AM
Jeff Andersen is offline Jeff Andersen
Software:

Jeff Andersen is on a distinguished road

Old

Well the whole idea is to keep those impatient post and leave types from targeting our marketplace as an easy spam.

Of course, you alluded to knowing that earlier so I'll leave it there.

Been that way forever, more than likely won't change too soon. I personally like the idea of keeping it the same.

05-31-2008, 03:51 AM
Jako is offline Jako
Expertise:
Software:

Jako is on a distinguished road

Old

If people turn around and leave because they can't "spam" (and I use that word loosely) their website then you would be doing me a favor.

05-31-2008, 03:59 AM
Village Genius is offline Village Genius
Expertise: Software
Software: Chrome, Notepad++

Village Genius will become famous soon enough

Old

We like marketplace posts, what we don't want is people coming, leaving an add then disappearing forever. Our marketplace is for our productive members to use.

Honestly, if you are that impatient, we can do without your topic.

06-02-2008, 09:23 PM
Software:

Old

I am not here to argue with all you of, you all have your own opinions and **** so I am going to keep this simple, What I said above I think allot of you are just taking out of content. I never said its not good to prevent spammers, and that you should allow spammers to spam your forums. All I am saying, is why put up road blocks that that are so pointless and make no sense at all. You cant create a SIG until you have a certain amount of post? you cant post here and there because you dont have a certain amount of post? you cant PM anyone because you dont have a certain amount of post?

why dont you just make it so you cant register until they have a certain amount of post? because that would make about as much sense as these other blocks you got up lol!

Jerome

06-02-2008, 09:56 PM
BetaOrange is offline BetaOrange
Expertise: Design / Coding
Software: Photoshop, iTunes, Firefox

BetaOrange is an unknown quantity at this point

Old

Sorry, but that's just retarded.

why dont you just make it so you cant register until they have a certain amount of post? because that would make about as much sense as these other blocks you got up lol!
How are they supposed to build up the posts when they don't have an account?

Sorry, but if you're here to complain over literally nothing, you may aswell not be here.

We want the marketplace to not be full of one timers, more of a nice setup that you're not just a one timer, either make the effort or don't, it's your choice but don't complain about it, as the rules are quite loose regarding where they can post and signatures imo.

06-04-2008, 09:10 PM
Software:

Old

That sounds about as retarded as you believing I was serious. ( Sarcasm... ever herd of it? )

please, instead of putting your 2 cents about what you think, even though this thread has nothing to do with you, try to spam / flame another thread that doesn't say "Author: Jeromedia603" Thank you.

Jerome

06-04-2008, 10:46 PM
echo_unlimited is offline echo_unlimited
Software:

echo_unlimited is on a distinguished road

Old

What's the problem? If you are too impatient as others have said, this is not the right forum for you.

Closed Thread  
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >