Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1635 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire :

Manual submission to 500 PR4+ directories. FAST WORK!

Thread title: Manual submission to 500 PR4+ directories. FAST WORK!
Closed Thread    
03-04-2008, 01:39 PM
eXe is offline eXe
Software:

eXe is on a distinguished road

Old  Manual submission to 500 PR4+ directories. FAST WORK!

I have gathered some highly motivated friends who will be collectively working around the clock to ensure speedy completion of work. There are 7 people in the team & most jobs will be completed within hours!

Here's what's for sale:
Manual submission to a whopping 500 directories, all of which have a minimum pagerank 4.

Important points:
  • High acceptance rate.
  • All directories are Search engine friendly.
  • Fast inclusion rate.
  • Permanent one-way placement. No reciprocals required at all.
  • Respectable directories, not link farms.
  • As this is 100% manual, all categories will be chosen with precision & details entered carefully & accurately.
  • We will submit your email address & name as website owner details, so that you have full control of your submission & be able to edit it in the future if required.
  • You can provide upto 5 different anchor text phrases! (Titles for your website)

Price: $27 only!

TO ORDER:

Step #1: Make payment via paypal. Use this link or manually send $27 (choose service as category of purchase) to:

Step #2: PM me the following details:
  • Paypal email address from which you sent payment, and paypal transaction ID.
  • URL to be submitted.
  • Website Title (Anchor text). You can provide upto 5 different titles if you'd like to.
  • Description of your website.
  • Category. Please provide as many categories as possible which are appropriate for your website.
  • Name and email address to be provided as owner details to directories. (Note that this is the email address where you'll be receiving direct confirmations)
  • Keywords

You will receive a detailed report as soon as your work is completed, in xls(excel) and HTML format. The report will be emailed to the paypal email address from which payment was received.

BULK ORDERS:
Discounts are available for bulk orders. Bulk orders must constitute atleast 5 sites. Timeframe for completion of bulk orders may vary slightly. Please private message me to discuss pricing and timeframe before placing a bulk order.

Cheers
eXe

Closed Thread