Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1466 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Design and Development     Graphic Design, Multimedia and Photography     Designers Portfolio's :

TF's PORTFOLIO LIST

Thread title: TF's PORTFOLIO LIST
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 >
05-30-2007, 11:23 AM
Big Zee is offline Big Zee
Software:

Big Zee is on a distinguished road

Old  TF's PORTFOLIO LIST

Hi,

Welcome to our portfolio list. Here you can find and view the details of a wide range of quality designers to meet your needs.

PLEASE NOTE:
- Do not attempt reply to this thread unless you are posting your portfolio. If you wish to add a portfolio you must read these instruction first CLICK HERE.
- Posting in this thread when you are not posting a portfolio will result in infractions and possibly a ban.
- For details on how you should use this forum CLICK HERE.

Thanks!

05-30-2007, 12:35 PM
RS is offline RS
Expertise: Design
Software: Photoshop CS, Firefox

RS is on a distinguished road

Old  Revamped Solutions - Affordable & Quality Design Services

About Me:
My name is Antonio, originally from Seoul, Korea. I'm 20 years old. I've been designing roughly for about a year or so.

Services Offered:
I offer different services as follows: Banners, Headers, Websites, Logos, Misc (flyers, cards etc.) Forum Signatures

Terms of Service:
All designs I include at least 2 revisions based upon completion of the prototype. After that, i'll charge a small fee, depending on application. Also, depending on what i'm designing you'll recieve PSD as well. Please ask me for any other questions. I also require a 50% down payment and the remainder after completion of the design.

Contact Details:
AIM - revampeds
MSN - antonio@revampedsolutions.com
YIM - agfxdesigner@yahoo.com
Private Message - PM Me Today!
Email - antonio@revampedsolutions.com

Trading History:
My iTrading History

Portoflio Comments:
Click Here To Comment

Attached Images
File Type: png blue468x60.png (44.6 KB, 197 views)
File Type: gif btsbanner.gif (103.7 KB, 122 views)
File Type: png zealot.png (103.4 KB, 91 views)
File Type: gif add.gif (15.3 KB, 95 views)
File Type: jpg discount.jpg (166.4 KB, 209 views)
File Type: jpg phpfox.jpg (125.0 KB, 150 views)
File Type: png dclogo.png (136.2 KB, 101 views)
File Type: png a2network2.png (85.7 KB, 73 views)

05-30-2007, 01:28 PM
Sulcalibur is offline Sulcalibur
Expertise:
Software:

Sulcalibur is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Sulcalibur

Old

About Me:
My name is Suleiman Leadbitter and I'm a 30 year old freelance graphic designer based in London along with over 8 years of Photoshop experience.

Services Offered:
I offer various forms of service mainly around the Illustration, Graphic Design, Print work and Web Design areas.
Web design can be anything from a .psd for a coder to a fully functional e-commerce website.
I also make brand identities for newly formed businesses or ones needing a revamp in style to get the consumers attention.

Terms of Service:

All work is worked around a rota system so clients know exactly when to receive updates for comments and revisions. These updates are sent at 12-1pm and 5-6pm GMT.
For some projects a down payment is required (usually 33%) for others some payment will be required at a stage in the design.
For logo design, full copyright is transfered to client along with fully vectorised high quality logo. This include 2 revisions. Any further revisions are a small fee.

Contact Details:

You can contact me via my Contact Form by telephone (+44)0208 123 7704 / (+44)07875 492051 or by the links below for email and private messaging on the forum
PM Me
Email Me

Trading History:
Click to see my Trading History
Other feedback

Portoflio Comments:
Click here to comment on my portfolio

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1st.revision.jpg (77.6 KB, 108 views)
File Type: jpg logo_oneummahtours1.jpg (125.1 KB, 151 views)
File Type: jpg logo_the.truth.revealed.jpg (91.1 KB, 79 views)
File Type: jpg webdesign_promo_day.i.jpg (119.3 KB, 214 views)
File Type: jpg webdesign_promo_day.ii.jpg (105.5 KB, 204 views)
File Type: jpg webdesign_promo_day.vi.jpg (99.2 KB, 104 views)
File Type: jpg webdesign_proxysly.jpg (159.5 KB, 171 views)
File Type: jpg print_jaeger_competition.jpg (209.0 KB, 55 views)
File Type: jpg webdesign_orphanaid_frontpage.jpg (195.6 KB, 609 views)

05-30-2007, 02:04 PM
rsanek is offline rsanek
Expertise:
Software:

rsanek is on a distinguished road

Send a message via ICQ to rsanek Send a message via AIM to rsanek Send a message via MSN to rsanek Send a message via Yahoo to rsanek

Old  RSS Designs - Professional Coding & Web Design

About Me:
I've been a web/graphics designer for about 2-3 years now. I learned HTML about 3 years ago, and then got into css. I have recently refreshed my memory of HTML, so that I can code in xHTML also. I've had experience with Adobe Photoshop for over 4 years now. I've been making things for people a long time, so now I realized that I needed a portfolio, so I started RSS Designs. I've really been receiving a lot of jobs after this firm was started, so I feel that RSS Designs will get bigger in time.

Services Offered:
Web Design, valid xHTML/HTML coding, valid CSS coding, logo design, PHProxy coding.

Terms of Service:
Once I receive your request for a service and I verify it, you will receive the service no later than 5 days. You do not have to pay anything up front. You will only have to pay once you are completely satisfied with a preview, a screenshot. Once I receive the money on my PayPal account, the service will be sent to your email address. I offer a free revisions while I am doing it, so you can say what you don't like about the screenshot. I also offer one free revision after you receive it, meaning that maybe if the code is bad, I'll re-do it.

Contact Details:

AIM: RSSD Support
MSN: rssdsupport@hotmail.com
YIM: rssd.support
PM Me: Click Here
Email Me: rsanek@gmail.com

Trading History:

Portfolio Comments:
Click here to comment

Attached Images
File Type: gif sourceme.gif (21.5 KB, 98 views)
File Type: gif halotages.gif (9.6 KB, 53 views)
File Type: gif wpskins.gif (19.4 KB, 61 views)
File Type: gif eravedes.gif (128.9 KB, 95 views)
File Type: gif virtune.gif (52.8 KB, 128 views)
File Type: gif lyricpapa.gif (20.6 KB, 27 views)
File Type: gif themacblog.gif (50.8 KB, 40 views)
File Type: gif zomgprox.gif (13.2 KB, 27 views)

05-30-2007, 02:25 PM
jm is offline jm
Expertise:
Software:

jm is on a distinguished road

Old

Hi everyone, I am James McDonald a web & graphic designer from Glasgow, Scotland. I am also an Advisor on these forums and have been for well over a year now Any questions just ask me.

However, this thread isn't Q&A on TF It's to show off my work for you wonderful clients!

You can view all of my work here & here.

You can contact me via email, it's probably your best bet for contacting me!

05-30-2007, 05:15 PM
Vesica is offline Vesica
Software:

Vesica is on a distinguished road

Old

About Me:
My name is Vesica. I'm from the Netherlands and I am 17 years old. I mostly design because I love to do it. I had 2 great graphics communities in the past and I have around 2-3 years experience with Photoshop.

Services Offered:
I offer all sorts of designs such as website designs, logos, banners etc.

Terms of Service:
I do not require an upfront payment, though I prefer it. The client only has to pay if he/she is satisfied with the design. The PSD file will be sent over once I receive the full payment, the PSD file will stay on my computer forever (in case it gets lost).

Contact Details:
MSN - usernamewastaken@msn.com
AIM - vesica88
PM

Trading History:
My iTrader.

Portfolio Comments:

Click here to comment on my portfolio.

Click here to view my entire portfolio.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg playstationgaming.jpg (168.1 KB, 347 views)
File Type: jpg audiofiles.jpg (148.4 KB, 176 views)
File Type: jpg niche.jpg (122.7 KB, 103 views)
File Type: jpg banner_id21.jpg (51.6 KB, 51 views)
File Type: jpg h.jpg (39.8 KB, 88 views)

05-30-2007, 06:33 PM
rsek is offline rsek
Expertise:
Software:

rsek is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to rsek

Old

About Me:
Hello, My name is Tom Huveners and I am a freelance designer from Belgium, I've worked with many clients in the past, and I hope to design for you aswell.

Services Offered:
Webdesign ($75-$150 /mainpage // $25/subpage)
Logodesign ($25-$100)
Print design (PM me please)
more.. (PM me please)

Terms of Service:

Before I start working on a design, I request a design brief, a .txt/.doc with some specifications. Then I will request a 50% downpayment before I start, when all pages are completed, I will ask the client for the other 50% and I will send .psd files or other files if requested.

Contact Details:

- PM: PM me
- MSN: tom . huveners @ gmail . com [no spaces]
- MAIL: digdre @ gmail . com [no spaces]

Trading History:
Click to view my iTrader feedback.

Portfolio Comments:
Click here to comment on my portfolio.

Previous Work:
(didn't manage to attach them :s)

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/1581/tglogohd2.jpg
http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/8...pdated2ud5.jpg
http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/4286/homexa3.jpg
www.seriesforums.com
http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/5...index2fow7.jpg
http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/310/mainfk6.jpg

05-30-2007, 07:53 PM
Kristien is offline Kristien
Expertise:
Software:

Kristien is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Kristien

Old

About Me:
My names Kristien (Christian) Nichols and I'm a 16 year old guy from the eastern US. I love the fast paced life-style, but can appreciate simplicity and slowness`. I have been designing for a year and a half now and coding for alot less
Services Offered:
Banner (still) - $10
Banner (animated) - $15
Template Design - $125+
Wordpress Design - $135+
-----------
xHTML / CSS Coding - $50+
Terms of Service:
I require 50% of the agreed-upon cost before I begin work on a project. The other half of the price is due upon projects completion.
Once completed, you will recieve a organized .PSD file and font files* in either a .rar or .zip archive sent to your e-mail address or over MSN.
-----------
In light of recent events, I am instituting a revision policy, 5 revisions will be included from the time of first-preview until finish. After that, they will begin to cost. Should you want another version created, one is allowed, again, after that additional costs may apply.
Contact Details:
Send me a Private Message (PM)
Send me an E-Mail
-----------
MSN Messenger - Info [at] kristiennichols.com
Trading History:
Portfolio Comments:
Click to comment my portfolio
My Web Portfolio:
Click to view my web portfolio
*I will post portfolio items later, attachment feature isnt working for me right now

05-30-2007, 07:55 PM
JamesH is offline JamesH
Expertise:
Software:

JamesH is on a distinguished road

Old

About Me:
My name is James, and I've been in the web design business for around a year now. I've gone threw several portfolios so I'm sorry that only have a limited amount of work to show.

Services Offered:
I do mostly small web designs, personal and business web designs, and blog designs. All projects start at $150, however depending on the complexity of the design, prices can and will vary +/-.

Terms of Service:
The most detailed design brief that you can provide is required. Once we decide on the price, 33% paid up front, none refundable (it pays for the work that I do). 33% paid after concept is shown. 33% paid after all of the files are handed over to you.

Contact Details:
jhume328 [at] yahoo [dot] com is both my MSN handler and my email address.
I prefer PM's and Emails; you'll get the quickest response.

Trading History:

Portoflio Comments:

Click here to view my entire portfolio in all of its glory

I'll also be adding more work, along with better previews. Please bare with me.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg index.jpg (108.9 KB, 332 views)
File Type: jpg index copy.jpg (204.1 KB, 150 views)
File Type: jpg index copy2.jpg (137.2 KB, 164 views)

05-30-2007, 08:48 PM
Bryan Le is offline Bryan Le
Expertise:
Software:

Bryan Le is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to Bryan Le Send a message via MSN to Bryan Le

Old

This post was last updated on 08/17/2008

About Me:
I am a 21 year old college student. I like to say I live a double life. One of which is trying to be your average teenager with a *somewhat* social life, and the other is pursuing my dreams in becoming a successful entrepreneur and web designer.

My clients always come first, and they mean the most to me. Afterall, it is you (assuming you're a potential client) that I rely on. Not me. You put food in my stomach. You pay my bills. I need to make sure you are happy. My business and process revolves around you. Not the other way around. You don't need me. But I need you. I need your opportunities, and for that, I am sincere when I say I will make sure to take extreme measures to make sure you are satisfied.

I have worked as a junior designer at Fantasy Interactive, and have had the opportunity to work with on projects for clients such as Electronic Arts, Nintendo, Subaru, and many other recognizable brands and companies. I am also signed with Engine Performance Interactive agency as a freelance designer and have worked with companies and start ups throughout the country, but especially in the DC, MD, VA area.

However, if you're looking for corporate guys with big fancy suits and nice studios, I'm not your guy. I'm simply a struggling college student who has a passion for design, and a keen sense of business. I can't guarantee you success - but I can guarantee you a path to walk on. What you do on that path is your choice. If I sound like someone you want to work with, please visit my portfolio and shoot me an email. I'd love to hear from you.

Be safe, and take care.
Bryan

Services Offered:
  • Web Design - Starting at $600.00 (or $800 w/ xHTML/CSS Mark up): Includes 1 Uncoded .PSD & stylesheet (includes all roll over states, designer annotations (for animations, scripts, etc.), and custom icons to give to a coder so they can easily integrate the design). Sub pages are an additional $200 and also include the stylesheet.
  • xHTML/CSS Markup - Starting at $400: Brings any design to xHTML/CSS ($200/additional page)
  • Blog Design - Starting at $1,000.00: Includes a completely custom and ready-to-use design, coded and fully implemented into the latest version of Wordpress.
  • Forum Design - Starting at $1,300.00: Includes a completely custom and ready-to-use design, coded and fully implemented into the latest version of vBulletin. Also includes a fully custom icon set to accompany your site & stylesheet for easy reference.
  • Logo Design - Starting at $500.00: Includes 3 Concepts (1 final) & 3 Revisions (+$75 per round of revision, +$250 per concept). Made at 300 DPI and ready for print.
  • Online Marketing Consultation - Starting at $50/hr. Immediately improve your business and its efficiency through marketing advice, strategies, tactics, and tips. (+$25/hr for every hour after)
Terms of Service:
  • 50% before project starts / 50% Upon Completion for projects < $1500
  • 33% before project starts / 33% half way point / 34% upon completion for projects > $1500
  • All work is completed on week days only. I do not work weekends unless otherwise noted (or paid for).
My Process:
  • I work with you one on one. Don't have a design brief? No problem - I have a questionnaire prepared for you to fill out that will serve that purpose.
  • I work with FreshBooks to provide secure, professional invoices either through email or post and allows you to pay instantly with Credit Card, PayPal, or eCheck.
  • I work with BasecampHQ - meaning you have your own client login and will be able to track the project from beginning to end. Due Dates, Messages, concepts, etc. are all handled from one central point.
Contact Details:
  • email is preferable - canitgo [at] gmail [dot] com
  • TalkFreeLance PM
  • MSN: elnayrb [at] gmail [dot] com
  • Full CV upon request
  • Private portfolio showing with additional work available for SERIOUS clients only.
Trading History:Portoflio Comments:

View My Temporary Portfolio

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 >