Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1955 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Business and Website Management     Advertising, SEO and Social Marketing :

Your assistance is urgently required

Thread title: Your assistance is urgently required
Closed Thread    
05-02-2007, 11:57 AM
marketraisecorp is offline marketraisecorp
Software:

marketraisecorp is on a distinguished road

Old  Your assistance is urgently required

Friends and associates,I have been doing seo for the last three months.Initially i was getting results in google but for the last month or so my search results have deteriorated on a steady basis.Where i once had a search result of 32000 it has gone down to a meager 11000.Could anyone please explain as to why this has happened ,what are the precautions that i must take to avoid this particular disaster and does the search results on google determine the page rank of your website.I am extremely confused and in a dillemma .I need your assistance.kindly co-operate.

05-04-2007, 11:03 PM
TheLaw is offline TheLaw
Software:

TheLaw is on a distinguished road

Old

Well, i am sorry to hear that for you. Just a quick question, did this drop on search results showed after or before the pagerank update was completed ? If so, maybe your pagerank has gone down for your site and your concurrence's web site page ranking has went up. Also i would search back in your history and see for which keywords you were receiving more hits and if those are the same keywords you want to compete for, then start some link building as text links with good anchor text for your links or even better if you can build link bait for your site. Carefully use your h1 tags, or place those tags for the important topics if you haven't done so yet.

We would need more informations to be able to mhmm, help you or suggest you what to do.

05-05-2007, 06:29 AM
senaia is offline senaia
Software:

senaia is on a distinguished road

Old

We will need more info in order to help you. At least your website url and the keywords your ranking for.

As far as I know, pagerank has nothing to do with SERP's. You can find pagerank 3 websites at the top every where and some pagerank 6 sites but no where to find in google.

Keep in mind that your not the only one ranking for these keywords. Other's might be doing quality link building as we speak. So, it would be normal for your website to drop in ranks and make way for others.

Anyway, give us more details pls.

Closed Thread