Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1660 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Looking For / Wanting to Sell Products :

What's My Site Worth?

Thread title: What's My Site Worth?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
08-24-2007, 10:49 PM
Bennett is offline Bennett
Expertise:
Software:

Bennett is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Bennett

Old

I'm not even going to bother reading half the arguement above. Baby Boy; as a person trying to get into creating a popular website, I find it very sad that you would not be taking every oppertunity to hear what others' have had success with, or topics that many have experience in. In my opinion, you're doomed to fail unless you get out of your closed mind arguementive state.

In acting as childish(egotistic), you're only opening yourself up for failure due to you creating a poor product because of it, and soon a poor service because with an attitude like that, no one worth it will ever want to work with you or network.

My entire arguement was basic. You cannot have quality without design. A delivery method is required no matter what. I'm not saying a website without content. You're simply pushing content over design for sake of arguement. You are in a market that there are alot of other people working against you. For instance; since you like comparisions so much; there could be the greatest movie ever on tv; but how many people do you think will be watching the great show on a small crappy tv as compared to a modern lovely put together giant tv?

Exactly.