Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1615 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Design and Development     Programming     PHP and MySQL :

[Question] Source Code Generator

Thread title: [Question] Source Code Generator
Closed Thread    
06-22-2006, 10:36 PM
R4GM4N is offline R4GM4N
Expertise:
Software:

R4GM4N is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to R4GM4N

Old  [Question] Source Code Generator

Hi all,
I'm currently in the process of producing my own gameserver query script. The server querys the server then produces the output the server provides into the following form.

Position Number - Driver Name - Car - OnTrack - Fastest Lap
And i'm coding it so that when you right click on the drivers fastest lap it will display the sectors for the drivers fastest lap.

Well after each race i'm coding so that it will produce a .xml format of the race results including fastest lap, qualiflying position, number of pit stops etc..
But i'm unsure which path I should take, as the race results will be then be placed onto the homepage (After being verified by the Race Official), as i'm unsure how to display a xml output in a html document.
i.e. (Without explaining the complexity of the system) The Race Official who will be pre-logged onto this can then upload the .xml document with a click of the document into a folder. Then in the admin backend (CMS) it will automatically display (1) Race Results Pending. When the Race Official clicks on this I want it to display in a page generated from the xml to the html (unless there is a diff way) where the Race Official can make ammendments to the results and then press save and then the usual are you sure you want to make these amendments. Then I want it to display the html output in a box so that the Race Official can then copy it into a news post to display the results

(Actually this sounding too complex to understand myself)

Anyway if you can understand all that then please could you help me with a solution to my problem. I just would like to reiterate the only issue i have is how to either display .xml pages or how to turn it into an html output in a box for the Race official to copy into a new News Post. Everything else is all cushty and is already sorted.

Thanks,
Ryan

06-22-2006, 11:06 PM
R4GM4N is offline R4GM4N
Expertise:
Software:

R4GM4N is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to R4GM4N

Old

Nvm i think i sorted out my own problem - well a friend did
Thanks anyway

Closed Thread