Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 929 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire     Programming or Coding :

Need a Quote for a Custom CMS

Thread title: Need a Quote for a Custom CMS
Closed Thread  
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
10-30-2008, 05:26 AM
spencerp is offline spencerp
Expertise:
Software:

spencerp is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via AIM to spencerp Send a message via MSN to spencerp Send a message via Yahoo to spencerp

Old

Lmao! I didn't notice it until Vizon said something about it actually, but either way, it DOES sure look like a rip though. Well, damn close... But it's fine, if it's not a rip then it ain't .. but if one comes up for sale in the future by him, and it's very similar to yours then... it's just inspiration!

10-30-2008, 07:08 AM
Andrew R is offline Andrew R
Expertise:
Software:

Andrew R is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by Twisted View Post
Lmao! I didn't notice it until Vizon said something about it actually, but either way, it DOES sure look like a rip though. Well, damn close... But it's fine, if it's not a rip then it ain't .. but if one comes up for sale in the future by him, and it's very similar to yours then... it's just inspiration!
If he was inspired by one of my designs (highly unlikely because I don't show them, and they aren't that good anyway), I wouldn't care in the slightest unless he did really copy it pixel for pixel (give or take a few pixels :P).

10-30-2008, 07:11 AM
Expertise:
Software:

Send a message via AIM to spencerp Send a message via MSN to spencerp Send a message via Yahoo to spencerp

Old

HAHAHA! Omfg I can't stop laughing... That was good... That just made my night... LOL! My face is beat red now...and almost spit out my Pepsi.

Poor Aj, I think it's time he has his thread back now lol. :P

10-30-2008, 10:49 AM
Vizon is offline Vizon - Click for my Image
Expertise:
Software:

Vizon is an unknown quantity at this point

Old

Andrew, who hasn't been banned from TFL? I got a week ban once for saying "take it to PM."

Also, what really gets me is he made it a "shopping cart design" or at least attempted to.

10-30-2008, 11:37 AM
creativejen is offline creativejen
Expertise: design, front-end markup
Software: Photoshop

creativejen is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via MSN to creativejen

Old

Aj, if your willing to pay up front, then I could do it for you. It would be $5000.

10-30-2008, 11:38 AM
fooblah123 is offline fooblah123
Software:

fooblah123 is on a distinguished road

Old

I've been ban for a day :P

10-30-2008, 12:29 PM
ajtaylor is offline ajtaylor
Software:

ajtaylor is on a distinguished road

Old

Wow, thanks, sorry but whoever said I ripped that template?
I am not going to apologize for been influenced by somebody's work. And no I am not a criminal who steals peoples work.

Even if I wanted to apologize I wasn't even aware of the mass complains people had left me. Why do you all jump to conclusions? Do you honestly think I would not of tried to make that design a little different from the yaxal template? I am not stupid and you should grow up rather than trying to completely ruin a perfectly decent thread.

At the time that template was made, I was only practicing, it wasn't meant to hurt anybody's reputation as you all claim to have been. That would explain why it was $20.00......

Seriously its not even that similar...
Aswell as it being a **** design, can't you tell.
Vizon i am sorry if it took a year of your life away or however bad you think I am, but it was just practice, as if you have never ever looked at somebody elses work and thought it looked good yeah?

If you are really that bothered, why didn't you pm me saying I ripped your template or whatever??

Twisted, you are probably the most childish person I have met on this forum, it is no laughing matter for one thing. Also do you just state your criticizing points without knowing any explanation for what you see that I have done wrong?

Go ahead ban me. If you think I deserve to be banned for seeing somebody's template, then copying it for practice, then changing it (quite a lot) and thinking I could maybe make a small $20.00 for it, it was not intentional believe me. So **** off.

If you have no interest in making a lot of money from me for a professional script I want, then why bother to open this thread and flame my post?

If you have a problem with me, private message me, or add me on msn: ajtaylor91@live.com, rather than spamming my thread with your useless posts.

-

I don't want to hear any other personal complaints that are stopping people from actually reading and showing an interest in this offer.

Don't make your business with me public, talk to me. That way we can clear things up.

Back on topic:

enigma, thankyou for your offer, I will keep in touch with you. However $5000 is a bit pricey, you must know that. I have seen similar scripts for around $500.

10-30-2008, 12:54 PM
Expertise:
Software:

Old

"Twisted, you are probably the most childish person I have met on this forum, it is no laughing matter for one thing. Also do you just state your criticizing points without knowing any explanation for what you see that I have done wrong?"

I'm childish? Wow, the mirror is in the bathroom buddy. Go look in it. I was only asking why someone would help a possible ripoff. I didn't KNOW that Vizon design existed until he pointed it out there, I was merely wondering what was going on and thought they looked damn close and so forth.

I know you're ****ed off, but one should talk about taking things to a PM, then put down specific people in your thread. Calm down, it will be ok. *Pats him on the back, tissues are behind you on the stand* Thanks by the way, for clarifying things, I merely was going by what was said in your other thread. Like I said in the first response, I don't usually get in other people's business, this being a case in point.

My apologizes.

10-30-2008, 12:55 PM
creativejen is offline creativejen
Expertise: design, front-end markup
Software: Photoshop

creativejen is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via MSN to creativejen

Old

Don't worry about it Aj, people here take a quick glance and immediately make there decision, without actually looking at it properly or finding more information. They'd rather blame you and discriminate you.

Re: No problem, looking forward to it.

10-30-2008, 01:02 PM
ajtaylor is offline ajtaylor
Software:

ajtaylor is on a distinguished road

Old

I'm childish? Wow, the mirror is in the bathroom buddy.
I just seen a really sexy lad. Nothing childish.

I know you're ****ed off, but one should talk about taking things to a PM, then put down specific people in your thread.
I can't believe you just said that after you were basically crying everytime you posted a reply on my thread. Why didn't you private message me you fanny.

Go on msn now you ****, I'm online. I just asked you to add me before you even replied.

You can't exactly get your point across to people can you?

My apologies?

Closed Thread  
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >