Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1484 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Business and Website Management     Advertising, SEO and Social Marketing :

kentucky website Welcome kentuckians

Thread title: kentucky website Welcome kentuckians
Closed Thread    
06-24-2006, 06:07 AM
TvDomain is offline TvDomain
Software:

TvDomain is on a distinguished road

Old  kentucky website Welcome kentuckians

hello guys

i finished dev my last website, and now looking to promote it , as you can see here www.kydepot.com is a website specialy for people who lives in kentucky state to sale or buy stuff they like no registration fee or any kind of fee included , all free so if you are from kentucky you can join my website and if you need any help or question answerd please drop a pm for me here or a comment are welcome too

i hope there is kentuckians here

Tv

06-24-2006, 01:29 PM
Mase is offline Mase
Expertise:
Software:

Mase is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Mase

Old

Im not kentuckian, nor do i live in kentucky but your post interested me. Took a look at your site and would like to say.. great idea for a service to provide to your local area! And better than that you've chosen to make it free. Best of luck with the promotion, maybe stick some flyers around the area? Get a t shirt printed and wear it when your out and about!

Anyways, as a i said good luck and i hope it provides usefull for the kentuckians!

06-24-2006, 02:00 PM
TvDomain is offline TvDomain
Software:

TvDomain is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by Mase
Im not kentuckian, nor do i live in kentucky but your post interested me. Took a look at your site and would like to say.. great idea for a service to provide to your local area! And better than that you've chosen to make it free. Best of luck with the promotion, maybe stick some flyers around the area? Get a t shirt printed and wear it when your out and about!

Anyways, as a i said good luck and i hope it provides usefull for the kentuckians!
thank you for the sweet comment, i am doing some adv.. , in google, and soon will be in local news paper, adds local channel, and about the idea of Tchirt that did cross my mind but now i heard someone talking about it , am i try it

thank you for your comment again Mase

Tv

Closed Thread