Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1663 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     TalkFreelance Information     Suggestions and Feedback :

Trader Rating System

Thread title: Trader Rating System

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
10-05-2006, 01:50 PM
Bryan Le is offline Bryan Le
Expertise:
Software:

Bryan Le is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to Bryan Le Send a message via MSN to Bryan Le

Old

I guess you guys haven't exactly looked at the iTrader system thoroughly....many of you are getting it mixed up with a random reputation system that is available on all the boards...

It DOES use a comments system. Anyone who looks at the trader rating will be able to click it, and find out details on each of the transaction which lead up to the trader rating. If iTrader rating was bad, and "easily abused" why do big boards such as Digital Point and Earners Forum use it?. As a matter of fact, these two forums thrive on it for their market place...

When someone clicks on your iTrader rating, you get this:
http://earnersforum.com/itrader.php?u=102

Obviously, it outlines what trasactions went through, and on top of that, from who...meaning, that people can futhermore track down who gave the feedback to see if it is valid.

On top of that, people who leave feedback have the option of leaving comments, as well as the thread in which the sale took place. That way, someone doing research on a seller / buyer can see how the sale actually went down...You can see it here:
http://earnersforum.com/itrader_detail.php?ir=102&u=102

Now, some of you guys keep complaining that it can be abused. I do not see how. It is obvious that many of the people who are not supporting this system did not even take a second look at the system before drawing their own conclusions and writing it off. Sure it is possible that someone can leave false testimonials...but if someone has a bajillion positive transactions, and not even a thread for evidence...then you can draw your own conclusions. On top of that, this community is already tight...we mostly know who most of eachother are. It is very possible to narrow down the liars from the genuine people.

If any of you have ANY other doubt or question regarding this system, go ahead and ask it. I am a firm believer in it and feel that this community especially can benefit greatly from it. I will argue for it until I no longer can.