Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 821 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Looking For / Wanting to Sell Products     Websites :

XboxRepair.info - Xbox Repair Articles

Thread title: XboxRepair.info - Xbox Repair Articles
Closed Thread    
03-20-2006, 05:06 AM
Andrew R is offline Andrew R
Expertise:
Software:

Andrew R is on a distinguished road

Old  XboxRepair.info - Xbox Repair Articles

XboxRepair.info

Website Overview
XboxRepair is a website based around Xbox's and techniques to repair them. This website consists of 12 articles at the time of this thread. Including a custom design and template integrated with CuteNews, it is very easy to manage and upkeep.

Website Traffic
Though I just bought new hosting, the current hosting has 6 unique views so far (not even 24 hours old). However, on my old hosting, it has had far more views though it was never really complete. You can check the stats for the last month here: http://www.xboxrepair.info

Website Revenue
I just recently, within the last few hours or so, placed a Bidvertiser ad on the website. Before then, there were no ads on the website to generate any revenue.

Domain and Hosting
The domain name XboxRepair.info is registered at NamePros.com and will require a free account push. The hosting is at OptikHosting.com and all information regarding the account will be fowarded to you. The hosting is $2 a month and is able to be upgraded.

Price
I am asking for a starting bid of around $15 for this site and buy it now of around $25. I am open to any offers, however, larger or smaller.

If you have any questions at all, please reply to this thread, email me at chronic.impulse@gmail.com or add me to MSN using my email.

03-20-2006, 06:37 PM
Encore is offline Encore
Expertise:
Software:

Encore is on a distinguished road

Send a message via ICQ to Encore Send a message via AIM to Encore Send a message via MSN to Encore Send a message via Yahoo to Encore

Old

I would like to bid $15.

03-20-2006, 08:20 PM
Andrew R is offline Andrew R
Expertise:
Software:

Andrew R is on a distinguished road

Old

This will end on Wednesday, March 22nd at 8PM EST.

Closed Thread