Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1153 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire :

Freelance Interaction Designer

Thread title: Freelance Interaction Designer
Closed Thread    
10-25-2008, 05:30 AM
Emily0415 is offline Emily0415
Expertise:
Software:

Emily0415 is on a distinguished road

Old  Freelance Interaction Designer

Buyer: sbrennan View contact detail Time of Post: Oct 08, 2008 04:47 (U.S. Eastern Time)
Job Budget: Between $2000 and $5000 Bids/ Views: 2 / 621
Time Remaining: 8d 4h 18m (ends Nov 02, 2008 04:47 U.S. Eastern Time)

Job Description
Upcoming project for a premium Industrial Design organization requires a freelance designer with top-notch skills and experience in designing screen-based visual systems for a variety of electronic products.The ideal candidate has been executing pixel-exact screen designs for several years – incorporating color, type, motion and interactivity into emotive experiences. Most importantly you should be comfortable designing across a variety of screen types - from the computer monitor on your desk, to the cell phone in your pocket, to the touch screen at the airport.

This position is a leadership role. You will be expected to lead small design teams through client engagements, delivering the highest quality design solutions while respecting a project budget and achieving the overall client goals. In addition, you will help guide and grow the practice and studio culture.

Our clients studio is interdisciplinary, so you’ll work with teams of product, interaction and communication designers as well as researchers and engineers. In the end, you will be helping to design the total customer experience - of which the screen is only a part.

Qualifications
• 5 + years experience designing for screens of different sizes: TV, PC, Kiosk, Smart phone, etc
• Proven skills defining brands, developing visual languages and systems, and designing on-screen experiences that connect with people
• Experience with motion graphics and dynamic interactions
• Basic understanding of human computer interaction as it relates to design
• Experience with and a desire to design for print, packaging and other paper-based medium is welcome
• Experience working with industrial designers a big plus

more info go to http://www.mytino.com/jobs/job_detai...&adsn=08101003

11-06-2008, 10:14 AM
psdmockup.com is offline psdmockup.com
Software:

psdmockup.com is on a distinguished road

Old

Warm regards !
I take this opportunity to introduce ourselves, an established Graphic / Web Designer in the field of web design and development.

In the last couple of years I have been able to satisfy a large number of clients across various industries.

The information you have provided has enabled us to review what would be the best solution for you to meet the objectives. The deliverables would be, I'm sure, a terrific asset to the business. I would be delighted to work with you on this project and can assure you of a deliverable of the highest quality.

Check My Website http://www.psdmockup.com
I am happy to discuss further regarding your any Web design related project. You can reach me online at GTalk rakesh.mondal@gmail.com , Skype: rakeshmondal

In case, you need any further clarification feel free to contact me . Looking forward for a long & healthy business association.

Thanking you and assuring you of our best services & attention at all times.

Closed Thread