Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 702 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire :

Experienced Facebook App Developer and Web Application Programmer

Thread title: Experienced Facebook App Developer and Web Application Programmer
Closed Thread    
10-08-2008, 01:06 AM
Emily0415 is offline Emily0415
Expertise:
Software:

Emily0415 is on a distinguished road

Old  Experienced Facebook App Developer and Web Application Programmer

Buyer: gilberto Contact Buyer Time of Post: Oct 06, 2008 22:06 (U.S. Eastern Time)
Job Budget: Between $200 and $500 Bids/ Views: 0 / 90
Time Remaining: 3d 2h 0m (ends Oct 10, 2008 22:06 U.S. Eastern Time)

Job Description
I am looking for a freelance web programmer with extensive experience in Facebook application programming, PHP, MySQL, Unix, and HTML to help me finish my Facebook application, integrate the PHP and HTML code, launch it, and then continue to build out new features (while managing any technical or troubleshooting issues that arise with an ever-growing user base).

I have been working on a Facebook application for almost a year now. Virtually all of the back-end programming is finished for version one,
except for two features and an admin tool. The HTML design is also complete.

I need to hire someone to do the following:

1) finish two features (publishing information to a profile, and automatic publishing to Facebook news feed)

2) integrate all of the business logic (which is in PHP code) with the presentation layer (the UI is in HTML code)

3) create an admin tool that will enable me to manage the application with these features:
------show which postings received abuse reports and approve or deny them (with some automated warning that gets sent to the offender and keeps track of repeat offenders)
------replace the home page with some kind of downtime message (if there is a major problem with the application or the hosting)
------delete a problematic or offensive posting, comment, or category
------suspend (or re-activating) a user's account.

4) convert text to be drafted by me (FAQ, legal terms of use, etc.) into HTML pages, using HTML templates that I have ready.

5) testing and bug-fixing, pre-launch

I want to pay a fixed fee for all of the above with a firm deadline for completion.

After the application launches, I will also need the person to provide on-going support (until I can find a technical partner/CTO to take
care of this), with a very affordable hourly rate.

Under a non-disclosure agreement, more details are available about the application, including a 15 page specification document that summarizes all of the app's features, and the existing PHP/HTML code.

If you are interested in this job, please send me the following details:

1) an introduction that addresses the specific details mentioned in this ad, including any relevant experience you have with:
--- Internet startups in general
--- programming Facebook applications
--- programming widgets or applications for other platforms (Open Social, Orkut, MySpace, etc.)
--- programming complicated database computations and other features

2) your resume (please just copy and paste the text of your resume into the end of your reply)

3) your availability for this project, in terms of how soon you could start and how many hours per week you could devote to it.

4) the best flat fee you can offer for items 1 through 7 in the pre-launch list above, and the best hourly rate you could offer for the ongoing support post-launch

5) what your current work situation is, in terms of your ability to take on a project like this.

If you do a good job for a price I can afford, I will likely have more jobs for you in the future (related to this project and other projects). I also have a large network of friends who may be able to use your services as well.

more info go to http://www.mytino.com/jobs/job_details.php?id=2293

Closed Thread