Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1670 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire     Programming or Coding :

Php Coder Needed

Thread title: Php Coder Needed
Closed Thread    
05-03-2007, 10:14 AM
talvehtia is offline talvehtia
Software:

talvehtia is on a distinguished road

Old  Php Coder Needed

I need a lyrics script with following features;

Admin Panel:
Add, Edit, Delete Function.

There will be Artist, Albums and Lyrics parts. Lyrics will be in Albums and albums will be in Artist category. There must be ability to add Artist, albums and lyrics from admin panel. Albums will be attached to artist and lyrics will be attached to albums.

Search Function:
There must be a search function. Search box must be in every page and there must be an Advanced Search option. In Advanced Search, I need search for artist, search for albums and search for lyrics options.

What's New?:
In homepage there must be a part that shows what is recently added to database. You can see an example of that in DarkLyrics.Com's homepage. There must be date, new lyrics' names (with link), artist (with link) and album name.

A to Z:
There must be an A to Z formation at the top of every page. (Like Glossary) Artists will be listed here. And if a visitor clicks any artist, albums of that artist must appear. And if visitor clicks any album, lyrics of that album (only lyrics' name with link) must appear.

There must be unique page for every lyrics. (Lyrics must be in indiviual pages. For example Lyrics 1 and Lyrics 2 must be in seperate pages.)

Search Engine Optimization:
Script must be SEO compatible. Links must be like that;

Artist Page:
www.sitename.com/a/artist/

Lyrics:
www.sitename.com/a/artist/song_name_xxxx.html
or
www.sitename.com/a/artist/song-name-xxxx.html

You can see an example of SEO from lyricsfreak.com

DB:
Lyrics, artists and albums will be recorded in database. And also there can be a function that tracks-records search keywords of visitors. These records can be listed in admin panel. (This function is not compulsive.)

My Budget is 80-100$ . There are some paid scripts which are 100-150$. So I want it cheaper than these paid scripts.

In some freelancer sites I got very funny offers. (Like $600 for a not working script or $50 for a free script etc.) So please only serious coders-freelancers!

I want to see a working demo of script before I purchase it. So please don't try to sell free scripts or warez scripts to me.

Thanks for reading.

05-03-2007, 11:46 AM
Lee_ is offline Lee_
Expertise:
Software:

Lee_ is on a distinguished road

Old

I'd recommend Gerard.

But for a custom script you're going to be looking at paying more than $100 personally.

05-03-2007, 12:48 PM
Software:

Old

Thanks for your comment. There are some scripts (like rightinpoint). It is $149 and nearly have all of my features in it (Base version). If I can't get a good offer I'm going to buy it.

Anyway I can increase my budget if i see a good script (demo) also. We can negotiate on budget.

If somebody interests with this work please response or pm me. Thanks

05-03-2007, 02:06 PM
Village Genius is offline Village Genius
Expertise: Software
Software: Chrome, Notepad++

Village Genius will become famous soon enough

Old

For $80? You must be kidding

05-03-2007, 02:12 PM
CreativeLogic is offline CreativeLogic
Software:

CreativeLogic is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to CreativeLogic

Old

Originally Posted by talvehtia View Post
Thanks for your comment. There are some scripts (like rightinpoint). It is $149 and nearly have all of my features in it (Base version). If I can't get a good offer I'm going to buy it.

Anyway I can increase my budget if i see a good script (demo) also. We can negotiate on budget.

If somebody interests with this work please response or pm me. Thanks
If you find a script which costs more than you're willing to pay with less features, don't you think that it would be nearly impossible for someone to make you a custom for the price you're willing to pay. $150 for a script and only $100 for custom job, that's ridiculous.

05-03-2007, 02:29 PM
Software:

Old

My Budget is 80-100$ .
Village Idiot: As I said my budget is up to $100. And as I mentioned in my second post my budget is negotiable.

CreativeLogic: There are lots of scripts which suit my needs. Also these scripts have designs and other extra functions. As I don't need these (design & extra functions) I wanted to hire someone to make a custom work with less functions and cheaper for me.

If you don't want to work with me than don't work, it's simple. There is no need for arguments. My budget is $100. And if I see a good work, demo, portfolio or reference I can increase my budget and negotiate with the coder.

This is my budget and my project. If you believe these are not suitable for your needs than please don't comment.

P.S.: I got 15 offers from various sites and forums. And I found a script which has my features, also a design. I'm interesting with it.

05-03-2007, 07:13 PM
Xuxa is offline Xuxa
Expertise:
Software:

Xuxa is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Xuxa

Old

If you want you can PM me but I will charge $300.

05-05-2007, 11:23 PM
Seraskier is offline Seraskier
Expertise:
Software:

Seraskier is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via AIM to Seraskier Send a message via MSN to Seraskier

Old

pm sent to you about the job

Closed Thread