Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1614 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire :

Manual submission to 500 social bookmarking sites. FAST WORK!

Thread title: Manual submission to 500 social bookmarking sites. FAST WORK!
Closed Thread    
03-04-2008, 11:08 AM
eXe is offline eXe
Software:

eXe is on a distinguished road

Old  Manual submission to 500 social bookmarking sites. FAST WORK!

For sale are manual submissions to 500 social bookmark sites. This is one of the largest packages of it's kind at the time of launch. The submissions will be performed by a team of 8 highly motivated friends of mine. You can expect responsive support, good work & speedy completions.

Important points:
  • The vast majority of the websites are of good pagerank.
  • All sites are search engine friendly & receive significant human traffic as well.
  • It's the perfect link bait.
  • Permanent one-way placement. No reciprocals required at all.
  • Respectable & moderated websites, not link farms. Signficant time & effort has been invested in selecting quality websites.
  • We update our list frequently to ensure that all websites are functional & retain their standards of quality.
  • As this is 100% manual, all categories will be chosen with precision & details entered carefully & accurately.
  • You can provide upto 5 different sets of titles(headlines/anchor text) & descriptions!
  • We provide a detailed report upon completion of work along with screenshots.

Price: $47 only!

Please note: We use our existing accounts on the social bookmark sites for your submissions. If you want a new account to be created on each of the sites with your email, username and password of choice, an extra $15 fee will apply. This is not recommended however, as on many of the user driven & vote based sites, submissions made by existing/older accounts get a better placement. If you still want a new account to be created on each site, you must provide the username and password for the email address to be used, and webmail login url or pop3 server address.

TO ORDER:

Step #1: Make payment via paypal. Use this link or manually send $47 (choose service as category of purchase) to:

Step #2: PM me the following details:
  • Paypal email address from which you sent payment, and paypal transaction ID.
  • URL to be submitted.
  • Website Title (Anchor text). You can provide upto 5 different titles if you'd like to.
  • Description of your website. You can provide upto 5 different descriptions if you'd like to.
  • Category. Please provide as many categories as possible which are appropriate for your website.
  • Name and email address. (Will be submitted to some sites which require them)
  • Keywords or "tags" required on many of the social bookmark sites.

You will receive a detailed report as soon as your work is completed, along with screenshots of the sites submitted to. The estimated completion time is 96 hours including queue/wait time.

BULK ORDERS:
Discounts are available for bulk orders. Bulk orders must constitute atleast 5 sites. Timeframe for completion of bulk orders may vary slightly. Please private message me to discuss pricing and timeframe before placing a bulk order.

The official website for this service is http://www.socialbookmarksubmission.com. However, all information pertaining to the service is provided here in this thread so you may order directly on talkfreelance itself

Cheers
eXe

03-31-2008, 12:54 AM
crystalamy1 is offline crystalamy1
Software:

crystalamy1 is on a distinguished road

Old

I always do a search before I spend my money. Since you have no feedback, I was wondering about a number of complaints on other forums. Are you also know as Srinivasan Ravi?

04-02-2008, 01:13 PM
eXe is offline eXe
Software:

Old

What complaints are you referring to? Do you have anything to do with the slanderous person who goes by the name electrojohn1 by any chance?

04-05-2008, 05:40 PM
Software:

Old

No, who is Stewie Griffin that I see on other forums? That is why I am asking your real name so I will get a straight answer.

04-12-2008, 12:53 AM
Software:

Old

Originally Posted by msolution View Post
Hi,
do u have smaller packages!
i would be interested on smaller ones,

M.
I would do my homework first so you don't get ripped off.

04-12-2008, 10:10 AM
eXe is offline eXe
Software:

Old

crystalamy1 a.k.a electrojohn1 is a scammer who has the nerve to slander genuine sellers. I have exposed him to be a liar, please don't take his ranting seriously. And electrojohn1, you never purchased this service, you purchased directory submissions which is a completely different package. If you continue slandering me I will take legal action against you & be warned that 2 can play this game.

04-12-2008, 10:26 AM
Salathe is offline Salathe
Expertise: Software Development
Software: vim, PHP

Salathe will become famous soon enough

Send a message via MSN to Salathe

Old

Please keep this crap out of the market place folks. eXe is offering a service and we don't need any random person coming along spreading accusations (without any 'proof' I might add) about the seller.

The fact of the matter is that eXe has no iTrader rating here so has not established themselves within our (market) community. In the end, you pays your money and you takes your chances.

P.S. eXe, unless where you live has strangely different rules, slander is a verbal act; I think you instead wanted to use the term libel or the broader reaching defamation.

Closed Thread