Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 2211 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Looking For / Wanting to Sell Products     Licensing :

CustomWhois 1.0 using ajax, latest detail, supports almost all gTLDs ,ccTLDs and IDNs

Thread title: CustomWhois 1.0 using ajax, latest detail, supports almost all gTLDs ,ccTLDs and IDNs
Closed Thread    
06-14-2008, 03:56 PM
yzq1979 is offline yzq1979
Software:

yzq1979 is on a distinguished road

Old  CustomWhois 1.0 using ajax, latest detail, supports almost all gTLDs ,ccTLDs and IDNs

After bug fixed and code improved , I decide to sell the stable version script ,and I name it CustomWhois 1.0 .

CustomWhois 1.0
- , using PHP and ajax to check latest whois information detail, supports almost all gTLDs ,ccTLDs and IDNs

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Overview:
CustomWhois 1.0 is a simple yet powerful whois script ,it will bring you the latest whois information detail of a domain names using PHP and ajax.
It supports almost all gTLDs ,ccTLDs and IDNs . And what makes it more exciting is that it is full source code provided with every license!So you will have an unbelievable flexiblity to customize it to meet you need. :-)

Main Features:
1.Faster checking speed.
By using PHP and ajax,results are displayed in just a few seconds without refreshing the page.
And it works well under IE,Firefox and Safari.

2.Supports almost all gTLDs ccTLDs and IDNs.
Besides the most popular extensions,it supports more than 300 different tlds, almost all gTLDs ,ccTLDs and IDNs, except some ccTLD extensions that can only be checked at the registry's offical website or without public accessible whois service.

3.Show latest whois information detail.
The agorithm of the script is carefully designed to get the latest whois information detail of a domain name from its registar's database .

4.Google Adsense and Google Analytics intergrated.
Just replace the sample code with your own code at index.php .you can also add your own affiliates link for registering or hosting there.

5.More comfortable user experience.
For example:
  • validate the input String of user and auto correct it ,so www or http://www or blank doesn't matter.
  • display a simple layout to ensure fast speed and a clean impression.
  • show link to the web site if the name is taken,to the registry if the whois info can only be checked there.

6.Easy installation.
Installation is simple and fast,just upload the script to your space on a server ,all requirements is that the server should supports Apache/IIS

(Linux, Mac, Windows) , PHP 4 or above version with sockets support (this is normally on by default in PHP installations), no database needed.

7.Easy to be customized and integraded.
You can :
  • modify the css file to make it fit nicely into the outlook of your site.
  • add new tlds when it become available or delete any tlds you don't need easily ,just by edit one single line in the whois server config file using
  • notepad, Or change the whois server for every tld if you have a better one..
  • improve the agirithm of the script by editing the relate file.

Extra features :

1.Full source code provided!
Every version will includes the full source code! So you can do everything you like on the script for personal use.

2.Free update forever!
We keep improving the script to help our user to get more from it . New features are added based on requests from current users.

Demo site:
You can experience the script via the live demo site:
www.customwhois.com

Why need this:

1.add a powerful service to your business website,wether a web hosting site or a network tools site or other type to attract the vistors.

2.build a site with the script for your own use ,then you need not to worry about being spyed on by the whois site when you are checking .

Price:
1. Standard Version
Normal price is $100.
Special Price for talkfreelance members is $50 with paypal.

You will get :
1. a complete copy of the script.
2. a license to use it for unlimited domain names of yours.
2. free upgrade forever.
3. full email support.

2.Custom Version
Yes,we also privide custom service. If you need some help to customize your site with the script, please contact us.
We have a fast and reliable solution for you.

Affiate Program(coming soon):
If you like the script and want to resell it,then please contact us.Our affiliate program will give you a chance to share the sucess with us.

For the latest info of the script, please visit: www.whois-script.com

06-25-2008, 02:07 AM
Software:

Old

anyone interested ?

06-28-2008, 10:34 PM
mm is offline mm
Expertise:
Software:

mm is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to mm Send a message via MSN to mm Send a message via Skype™ to mm

Old

I'm interested, but $50 is entirely way too much for a whois script. I would expect to pay that much for exclusive rights, not just a license.

06-28-2008, 11:38 PM
Mr_Bill is offline Mr_Bill
Software:

Mr_Bill is on a distinguished road

Old

I have to agree with the above poster. Far too many free ones that work well to justify a even the $50 dollar price. I know its not something people want to here when they put in the work to make a script. However its a whois script and to sell at a much cheaper price and to sell it in volume might yield a better financial return for you.

06-29-2008, 12:51 PM
Software:

Old

Originally Posted by Mr_Bill View Post
I have to agree with the above poster. Far too many free ones that work well to justify a even the $50 dollar price. I know its not something people want to here when they put in the work to make a script. However its a whois script and to sell at a much cheaper price and to sell it in volume might yield a better financial return for you.

I think it is not expensive for a script that includes full source code and free update. We are working on the next version now.
Many new features will be added. And the price will go up when new version is out.

07-17-2008, 09:50 AM
truz is offline truz
Expertise:
Software:

truz is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to truz

Old

for what your script is, it is worth no more then $15. whoiscart.net sells for less then what your asking.

Your script has flaws and does not do a whois for all domains. Also does not provide a whois on some .com/net/org's. When you have a whois tool like domaintools.com it might be worth $50

07-19-2008, 01:19 PM
Software:

Old

Originally Posted by truz View Post
for what your script is, it is worth no more then $15. whoiscart.net sells for less then what your asking.

Your script has flaws and does not do a whois for all domains. Also does not provide a whois on some .com/net/org's. When you have a whois tool like domaintools.com it might be worth $50

Hi:
Every script have its features and also its flaws. You can find the unique features of my script at my thread .And if you find some flaws in it,please point it out clearly,we can then fix it.And the buyers will get free update.

Closed Thread