Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 2310 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire     Programming or Coding :

Need PSD to XHTML & CSS Coders!

Thread title: Need PSD to XHTML & CSS Coders!
05-14-2009, 11:37 PM
jasonstockman is offline jasonstockman
Software:

jasonstockman is on a distinguished road

Old  Need PSD to XHTML & CSS Coders!

I am starting a new web business that converts PSDs into valid XHTML and CSS. I am hiring coders, PLURAL, who meet the following requirements:

Quality:
Code needs to be not only 100% valid, cross-browsers compatible, and SEO friendly but also well thought out. No extra DIVs or depreciated HTML tags.
CSS should be ripe with shorthand, and use techniques that focus on efficiency.

Speed:
The best coders can have a page coded in a matter of hours. I'm looking for talented and experienced coders who can have a page coded in no more than 4 hours time.

Price:
I will be paying very high competitive rates. I will be looking at your submissions for the quality of your code - line by line. I expect many submissions and will be choosing the best and brightest.

Please DO NOT flood your post with millions of links to the work you've done. No more than one or two examples of your codemanship is more than enough to get a sense of your talents.

Please DO post how many hours a week you have available for coding, what your favorite Firefox extension is for web development, and why you should be added to our team.

Candidates will be chosen based on their skill, speed, price per page, and communication skills.

This thread is for you to post a short summary of your skills and to ask questions regarding this job.

Regards,
-Jason

05-15-2009, 01:03 AM
freelancerguy is offline freelancerguy
Software:

freelancerguy is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to freelancerguy Send a message via MSN to freelancerguy Send a message via Yahoo to freelancerguy Send a message via Skype™ to freelancerguy

Old

Hi

I am very much interest on your requreiement. I am having 4 years of exp on xhtml, css. I can complete pages with in 4 hours.

You may contact me at jmhemadri@hotmail.com

Thanks

05-15-2009, 06:16 AM
Garyrae is offline Garyrae
Expertise:
Software:

Garyrae is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Garyrae Send a message via Skype™ to Garyrae

Old

I don't usually take on xHTML work, but I'm looking to start expanding the services I offer.

I work full-time as a freelancer, so I have 30-40 hours a week I can devote to projects.
Regarding the Firefox extension question: I use both Firefox Web Developer extension, and Firebug. Depending on the issue at hand.

Previous works:
http://psdtovb.com/xhtml/ePayDay/
http://psdtovb.com/xhtml/SocialEnterpriseSearch/
- There's a lot of subpages that go to that, I can link you to them if you want to delve deeper. Otherwise they can be seen at: http://is.gd/A3iy the code may have been altered on there though.
http://psdtovb.com/xhtml/TehFriends/home.html

Shoot me a PM if interested, and I'll give you my Msn/Skype/Email.

05-15-2009, 11:12 PM
Vakeel is offline Vakeel
Expertise:
Software:

Vakeel is on a distinguished road

Old  xhtml coder

Hi,
I am a xhtml, css coder and have 8 hour in week. I am interested in you job. I have one year of experience in this field. my charges is very less. You can contact me on xpertwebdeveloper@gmail.com

thanks
Xpert

05-20-2009, 06:48 PM
O3C-Andrew is offline O3C-Andrew
Expertise:
Software:

O3C-Andrew is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to O3C-Andrew Send a message via MSN to O3C-Andrew Send a message via Yahoo to O3C-Andrew

Old

Hello Jason,

I have plenty of experience in XHTML and CSS development; and have been working as an HTML developer for a corporate business for little over a year now. I also handle the PHP and HTML development for my private freelance agency, 1Three.

You can view my current portfolio at http://www.1three.com/portfolio/. Please understand that the vBulletin themes wont validate because, well, it's vBulletin.

I currently charge $50 for a single page of XHTML and CSS, and $10 per page after that. One page will typically take no more than 2 hours to have coded to standards, and each page after this is just a matter of plugging in new content into the shell. I am also available for 10-15 hours of work each week.

My method to development is to code and design around Gecko based browsers, such as Firefox, and then test the code in Safari, Opera, and IE6|7|8. Then I make any modifications needed to the CSS and HTML to guarantee the pages look the same in all browsers.

When developing I tend to use the Web Developer toolbar and Firebug extension in Firefox. This greatly increases my development time because I am able to validate and view code changes on the fly without having to actually commit any changes until I know they work.

If you are interested in my services please feel free to contact me via a PM and I will then forward on my personal credentials so we can further communicate.

Best regards,
Andrew Ellis
PHP Developer
http://www.1three.com/

Edit: Looks like both of my vBulletin examples are now offline; think Pro Web Talk was sold off to someone. I also want to add that I tend to code for XHTML 1.0 Strict to avoid any issues that Transitional likes to let slip through when validating.

05-20-2009, 06:58 PM
Garyrae is offline Garyrae
Expertise:
Software:

Garyrae is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Garyrae Send a message via Skype™ to Garyrae

Old

Originally Posted by O3C-Andrew View Post
You can view my current portfolio at http://www.1three.com/portfolio/. Please understand that the vBulletin themes wont validate because, well, it's vBulletin.
vBulletin is valid xHTML Transitional by default. So ideally your code should validate.

05-20-2009, 07:12 PM
O3C-Andrew is offline O3C-Andrew
Expertise:
Software:

O3C-Andrew is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to O3C-Andrew Send a message via MSN to O3C-Andrew Send a message via Yahoo to O3C-Andrew

Old

Originally Posted by Garyrae View Post
vBulletin is valid xHTML Transitional by default. So ideally your code should validate.
Looks like it is now, which is awesome. I haven't touched vBulletin in about a year; and then they were just making the transition to tableless on most of their templates. Guess I may have to renew my vBulletin license and try to score some work once I figure out what they've changed.

05-24-2009, 08:42 PM
renJordan is offline renJordan
Software:

renJordan is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to renJordan Send a message via MSN to renJordan Send a message via Yahoo to renJordan

Old

Hello Jason,

I am a web developer, who is quite interested in completing web development requests. I work 10+ hours a week on XHTML/CSS work, and I believe I would benefit your business with the speed of my work. I provide valid XHTML/CSS services, which I have been offering for 1+ years. I also code HTML, Javascript, PHP/MYSQL, and Actionscript (Flash). I plan to learn AJAX in the near future, along with some new OOP languages.

To contact me, my e-mail/msn is jordan@rencreations.com. My website is www.rencreations.com

Regards,
Jordan R.