Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1065 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Looking For / Wanting to Sell Products :

[WTS] 32 Original MySQL Niche Content Databases On Sale (Industrial Data & Facts)

Thread title: [WTS] 32 Original MySQL Niche Content Databases On Sale (Industrial Data & Facts)
12-23-2009, 04:11 AM
yangyang is offline yangyang
Expertise:
Software:

yangyang is on a distinguished road

Old  [WTS] 32 Original MySQL Niche Content Databases On Sale (Industrial Data & Facts)

Scraping Web is proud to announce the sale of 32 niche MySQL content databases with a variety of industrial data and facts. They are all solely and originally created and compiled by us. You can find a lot of coupons to claim for discounts at the end of this post.

Subscribe to our Data Press data outlet blog for updates on database releases and promotions.

Where are all the data from? Do I have to worry about the copyright issues?

95% of the data sources we choose to harvest is US government sites (huge, well organized and established data they have), Wikipedia sites (wikipedia.org, wiktionary.org, etc.) and other similarly copyrighted sites. Vast majority of the sources are thus either in the public domain or rather loosely copyrighted.

In addition, we never harvest human articles but only data and straight facts that are hard to be copyrighted in the first place. The final data structure is completely different from the original. Therefore, there isn't really anything to worry about.

Ain't these duplicate content if I put them up on my site?

Yes and no. First of all, we don't scrape articles - we only harvest data and straight facts in their most atomic form, then reorganize, restructure and refine them to a whole better database. It's completely different from the original sources, especially considering you will write your own web script to use these databases - that's one of the reasons why we don't release data scripts for these databases, because that way each script you buy from us would look exactly the same from search engines' point of view which is the last thing you want in SEO.

Plus, there are tons of sites that share the same set of data / information in every niche, yet they all live well. No site is truly unique. The only thing that matters is your site's authoritativeness and backlinks. Put these database content up on a strong site, and you will immediately have hundreds of thousands of new pages that attract an enormous amount of extra traffic - some on-page SEO optimizations are essential of course.

How many times have they been sold?

Rarely have them each been sold more than once because of our pricing strategy - we set all the databases at a premium price so that as few people buy them as possible. Why? Because:

1) it takes tremendous time to find the perfect data source, analyze it for data structure, build the harvesting framework, harvest it and then refine it,
2) the less people have the same data, the more valuable the data would be,
3) there are already buyers who paid the premium prices, we can't betray them by lowering the price now,
4) we are very proud of our work and we simply don't want them out into cheap hands.

What can I do with these content databases?

You can build these databases into brand new data / information intensive sites - directory or search engine. Or you can use these databases to enhance your existing niche websites, adding hundreds of thousands of new pages and data content to it immediately.

Can I resell databases I bought from you?

No. You can only use them for YOUR OWN projects / websites.

So what are the coupons I can use to get discounts?

Currently we have set up 8 ONE-TIME coupons for you to use when purchasing some of the databases: http://www.scrapingweb.com/specials.html. Hurry up before someone else grabs the deal and uses the coupon. All ONE-TIME coupons will be automatically destroyed after being claimed.

Code: EACHPART
Product: Auto Parts Database
Original: $489.95
Discounted: $389.95
Code: FLYAWAY
Product: Aircrafts Database
Code: MYBABY
Product: Baby Names Database
Original: $39.95
Discounted: $29.95
Code: PCWARE
Product: Shareware & Freeware
Original: $189.95
Discounted: $89.95
Code: SAYIT
Product: English Dictionary
Original: $89.95
Discounted: $49.95
Code: SIGHTCARE
Product: Lasik Eye Surgeons
Original: $289.95
Discounted: $229.95
Code: THATSAID
Product: Quotes Database
Discounted: $459.95
Code: WOHOO
Product: US Hotels & Reviews

Is there any support?

Absolutely. We are more than happy to assist you through any problem you have with the databases you have purchased. We can also provide any of the other formats you need free of charge:

* Plain CSV
* CSV for Microsoft Excel
* Microsoft Excel .XLS file (2008, 2007, 2003, 2000)
* Microsoft Word .DOC file (2008, 2007, 2003, 2000)
* LaTeX
* Open Document Spreadsheet
* Open Document Text
* PDF
* XML
* YAML

Simply contact us here or reply to the email we sent to you when you made the payment.

How soon can I get the databases after payment?

Instantly. ScrapingWeb.com will automatically send you an email containing the download link of the databases you have purchased. You can also click the "Return to Merchant" button on the payment success page to immediately start downloading the content databases you have paid for.

Subscribe to our Data Press data outlet blog for updates on database releases and promotions.

08-31-2010, 04:34 AM
GM-EGS is offline GM-EGS
Expertise:
Software:

GM-EGS is on a distinguished road

Old

Please tell me more about the Shareware & Freeware database contents.

10-19-2010, 08:54 AM
yangyang is offline yangyang
Expertise:
Software:

yangyang is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by GM-EGS View Post
Please tell me more about the Shareware & Freeware database contents.
It's a database of all currently active software for Windows, commercial or free.

10-19-2010, 02:54 PM
resolva is offline resolva
Software:

resolva is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to resolva

Old

Possibly interested in a custom quote for something in particular.

Are you able to scrape some sites that have spyware files and how to remove them?

PM me please