Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1582 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire     Programming or Coding :

Need PSD codig - $130

Thread title: Need PSD codig - $130

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
04-01-2009, 11:33 AM
Bazza` is offline Bazza`
Expertise:
Software:

Bazza` is on a distinguished road

Old  Need PSD codig - $130

Hey everyone,

Haven't been around here for a while but I need to hire a coder and this is the first place that came to mind

Ok, first of all I need someone who can start work on this project immediately after taking the job on so if your currently over booked then this job isn't for you. I really do need this completing ASAP.

I'm looking to pay £100 which I believe is around $130+ the design is a pretty basic 2 column layout (PM to get preview) and has two sub pages both almost identical to the main page but with as you'd imagine slight changes to the content areas. There is nothing special that needs coded for the design, an experienced coder will be able to do this no problem. The PSD is fully annotated with font sizes and colours; spacing, padding and margin details etc so it'll save you the hassle of needing to find most of that out for yourself.

All I need is someone who can code this design, making it as valid as possible, and have it working in Firefox and IE.

If your interested in taking this on please reply here or PM me with an estimate of when you can have it done by (again if you need a preview before giving a time estimate just ask), please don't try to contact me over IM or email because I can't reply through those right now. Also note I wont be hiring anyone who doesn't have past examples of work to show me.

Most important thing I'm looking for here is turn-around time, usually I wouldn't say that but for this it really is my main concern. I'm sure there is somebody out there with a bit of free time who'd like to earn themselves a little bit of money

Look forward to hearing from you