Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1634 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Contest's Forum     Completed Contests :

Gaming Comunity Design

Thread title: Gaming Comunity Design

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
04-06-2006, 06:27 PM
Ninorc is offline Ninorc
Expertise:
Software:

Ninorc is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to Ninorc Send a message via MSN to Ninorc

Old  Gaming Comunity Design

Site name: GamingNow.net
Deadline: April 30th, 2006
Product wanted: Forum skin, main page and postbit
Prize/Delivery: $175 through PayPal

Contest brief: GamingNow.net needs a skin! I am currently having a logo made up, which should be done by the time this has or has not been approved (Will post logo PSD once it is done)

---- EDIT ---- The logo designer deal fell through. Will pay an extra $40 for a matching logo ---- /EDIT ----

. We will running the 3.5.4 version of vBulletin. There should be ad place holders on the skin, only two are required. A 468x60 under the header or integrated into the header. And side banner on the main page, 125x125.

Colors: I am open to any and all colors! Just please keep the theme of the skin light shaded.

Inspirations: TalkFreeLance and www.friendring.net are the more recent designs I've seen that I really like.
Another inspiration I just found: http://www.wiredgamers.com/ - I LOVE the look and feel, and I specifically like how each gaming type has its own little symbol.

Other information: Only the PSD and fonts are required, I will get it coded elsewhere. And PLEASE keep the PSD tidy.

Contact: My AIM is ekq, my MSN is crondome [a] hotmail.com and my e-mail is ninorc@gmail.com

I will do my best to keep up with all enties and give my opinions worded as clearly as possible!