Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1543 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire     Programming or Coding :

Need great programmer

Thread title: Need great programmer
01-10-2010, 10:53 PM
MK3Design is offline MK3Design
Software:

MK3Design is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to MK3Design Send a message via MSN to MK3Design

Old  Need great programmer

I am a designer, and I need help of a programmer for this project..

Home page will consist of a property search front and center. The search will need fields for apartment hunting like; city, state, # of beds, # of baths, price etc. Once the search is submitted the first page of results will always be our 10 featured listing for that city/region. The featured listings will be changing every 6 months or so.

We will need have a searchable database that we can enter the information of ALL of our complexes into. This will generate a profile page for each complex, very similar to a profile you would see on Rent.com. Their will need to be back end login page for these complexes to edit their profiles and to verify credit approvals from us.

When clients view the properties profile, there will be a noticeable check box that says "I Like it" that can be checked off. Once they have at least one checked, a new button will appear in the search results page that says "Apply to the places I like" which will take them to the credit check page/application. The page will need to capture the client’s personal info like; name, birth date, social, past addresses income info, etc. The client will then pay a fee to us. That information will be sent secured to our credit/ background screener and then sent back to our site. That information will be cross referenced against the rental criteria that complex have set in advance and will be attached to each profile page (back end).

Only complexes the customer is approved for will be shown. From there they can enter in a date and time they would like to go visit each complex they are approved for. That will send over an email to the managers of those properties with the appt time and the clients contact information. Or the customer can check off to have that complex contact them instead to set up and appt via phone or email.

The customer will then be able to print off our “certificate” which will be our general certificate that is personalized with the clients name and their approval code.
The job will involve editing a existing WP real estate plugin, creating a custom plugin, or just a custom non WP related script w/backend.

Serious professionals ONLY, deadline is 3 weeks. PM me any quotes or if you need anymore info.

01-12-2010, 04:12 AM
softwarecompany is offline softwarecompany
Expertise:
Software:

softwarecompany is on a distinguished road

Send a message via Yahoo to softwarecompany Send a message via Skype™ to softwarecompany

Old

Hi MP3 design,
I think that we can cooporate with you successfully,I am confidential to ensure that.Our company with 10+year experts can help you in your project.But if you can let us know your project budget?
You can visit our home at:softwareoutsourcing.biz for more details and you can also p.m me at Skype or Y!M account:citigosale
Hope to work with you soon!