Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1044 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire     Writing, Editing, Copywriting :

Forum posters needed

Thread title: Forum posters needed
Closed Thread    
12-22-2007, 01:56 AM
thedrooling is offline thedrooling
Expertise:
Software:

thedrooling is on a distinguished road

Old  Forum posters needed

Hello,

I am currently looking for posters to help generate activity on my forum located at www.tujio.com/forum/

You will not be getting paid, but you will be entered into a chance to win a free game of your choice on January 1st.

Once you sign up, you'll be automatically entered into the draw but to be eligible you must make at least 1 post that is not spam.

Thank you!
www.tujio.com/forum/

12-22-2007, 02:09 AM
Danel is offline Danel
Software:

Danel is on a distinguished road

Old

free game for what? Computer? More info..?

12-22-2007, 02:15 AM
Expertise:
Software:

Old

Originally Posted by Danel View Post
free game for what? Computer? More info..?
It's a game of your choice so it can be xbox, playstation or computer. The contest ends on January 1st, 2008. On January 1st, we will randomly pick one name from our userlist and contact them with the e-mail provided when they signed up. Once e-mailed, they will have 48 hours to reply. If they do not reply in 48 hours, another user will be randomly picked.

The name is picked randomly, so the chance of someone winning right now is 1/32 since theres 32 registered members who have uploaded a video. If they were to upload a video AND post on the forum, they would have a 2/32 chance to win.

12-22-2007, 02:54 AM
Danel is offline Danel
Software:

Old

k, could it be for the nintendo wii? and how much should the cost go up to? do we got to pay for shipping or do you pay for everything?

edit: theirs only 3 users registered on the forum so what you mean by 32?? And how do I upload videos, where??

12-22-2007, 03:04 AM
Expertise:
Software:

Old

k, could it be for the nintendo wii? and how much should the cost go up to? do we got to pay for shipping or do you pay for everything?

edit: theirs only 3 users registered on the forum so what you mean by 32?? And how do I upload videos, where??
Yes it could be for nintendo wii and it can be any game other than guitar hero 1 2 or 3. The members on the forum and the main website are combined for the draw. You can upload videos at www.tujio.com

Thanks for signing up on the forum

12-22-2007, 03:13 AM
Danel is offline Danel
Software:

Old

I signed up on that site and uploaded a video, just waiting for it to finish uploading.. Its a pretty nice site. I really want a new game for my Wii, is their any more ways of increasing chances to win it? And just wondering, why not guitar hero? I have guitar hero 3, but i'm just wondering. Are you just doing this contest now or are you going to do it more in the future?

12-23-2007, 08:03 PM
Expertise:
Software:

Old

I signed up on that site and uploaded a video, just waiting for it to finish uploading.. Its a pretty nice site. I really want a new game for my Wii, is their any more ways of increasing chances to win it? And just wondering, why not guitar hero? I have guitar hero 3, but i'm just wondering. Are you just doing this contest now or are you going to do it more in the future?
Yes we will do more in the future and you can't pick guitar hero because its too expensive, haha.

01-03-2008, 05:16 AM
jessi is offline jessi
Software:

jessi is on a distinguished road

Old

game for boosting your forum...not a good deal sir!!

Closed Thread