Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1445 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire     Writing, Editing, Copywriting :

Professional Content Consultant (Writer)

Thread title: Professional Content Consultant (Writer)
Closed Thread    
03-10-2008, 12:26 PM
Justin_Dupre is offline Justin_Dupre
Software:

Justin_Dupre is on a distinguished road

Old  Professional Content Consultant (Writer)

Hello,

For all of you whom might be interested in hiring a freelance content provider, I beg you to look no further. I am providing my services for those serious about obtaining professional content, written with meticulous attention to research done before the article is even started, down to the last period on every sentence.

What qualifies me to write for you?

I am an absolute perfectionist in everything I do. With me, you won't receive an article full of mistakes and mess-ups. Your articles, for whatever purpose they may serve you, will be the pinnacle of perfection from the use of grammar to the choice of words served.

My background in English stretches from my many English, journalism, and public relation courses taken throughout my educational career (American born, raised and educated). I have also taught English as a second language at a college level, ranging from very introductory courses to advanced writing courses for students preparing to continue studying abroad. Contrary to popular belief, teaching ESL at such a high level is exhausting and requires a very vast knowledge of English in order to persuade your facts amongst the students.

What topics can I cover?

I specialize in internet articles ranging from topics such as pet care, travel and vacation, amusement parks, sporting events, Asian architecture + lifestyle + food + culture (especially of Thailand, where I have lived nearly two years), fashion, automobiles, loans and credit cards, celebrities, television and film, video games, education (with an emphasis on English and ESL), as well as many, many more topics.

If I did not list a topic you need an article about, if it is a researchable subject, it can be written about. My research skills are impeccable.

Your articles will be written to your standard, however you so wish it to be written. If you need a funny article, I will provide comedy. If you need only information and facts, you can be sure you will find many statistics within. I write fiction as well, which allows me to play with different types of writing styles and voices.

If you would like an article filled with keyword rich content, I can provide with optimal preference towards any few keywords. While I don't believe content should be written with SEO in mind, it is always a good revision point for any of my articles.

Prices?

If you are interested in my content services, please PM me first. I will send you rates for articles that you might need quotes on. For those needing bulk orders, discounts will be provided.

Sales Letters, E-Book ghostwriting, and other such services will be more costly, but I provide these services, as well. I can also provide consultancy services for writing college admission statements, college papers, and resumes. I may be able to provide other services I have not listed. Please contact me via PM to inquire.

When will you get your article?

I process all articles on a first come, first serve basis. Those that submit their order to me first will get their content written the quickest, no matter the size of their order.

I offer turn around times that are satisfactory for the amount of work put into each article I write. I dedicate much time to revision of an article to make sure it is polished to its absolute best, so this extends the time it takes me to finish. However, anyone wanting content should expect this from any writer.

Once again, if you are interested, please send any inquiries via PM. Ask me a question and I will answer it as concisely as possible. Send me project details, and I will send you my price quote. I want as much interaction with my clients as possible, so please do not be afraid to ask of any concerns you may have about my services.

Thank you and good day,

Bud Dupre

03-10-2008, 12:51 PM
fooblah123 is offline fooblah123
Software:

fooblah123 is on a distinguished road

Old

Good to see another great member, seems you will be a good content provider Will get intouch with you shortly. It would be good if you could add me to msn if you have it.

03-10-2008, 01:07 PM
Software:

Old

Originally Posted by Eversuns View Post
Good to see another great member, seems you will be a good content provider Will get intouch with you shortly. It would be good if you could add me to msn if you have it.
Eversuns,

I do use MSN, but I prefer not to use it with my clients. This is because a client may become dependent on me and think I am always "On-Call" for that client (I'm not trying to be rude at all. I apologize if it comes off as so.).

If it is a client I need to stay in constant contact with, I can hand out my screen-name, as well as my phone number (however, charges to Thailand vary by location. If you want to pay for me to contact you via telephone each minute is about $0.25.)

I can be contacted via email at contact@justindupre.com. I don't check often as it takes time away from current projects I might be working on, but it is an easy way for you to keep on tabs with me.

Thank you,

Justin Dupre

03-10-2008, 01:14 PM
Software:

Old

Email'd

03-10-2008, 04:18 PM
Software:

Old

Alright Eversuns,

That got my attention. I emailed you back and look forward to talking with you.

Thanks!

Justin Dupre

03-12-2008, 01:51 PM
Software:

Old

Accidently posted this in another thread but here goes again:

Justin is probably one of the best writers ive worked with. If you need writing, if its profesional or laid back and funny hire him Decent rates to!

Win win

03-25-2008, 12:54 PM
Software:

Old

I also have a new blog up and it is all about freelancing.

http://www.justindupre.com

Closed Thread