Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 924 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Design and Development     Graphic Design, Multimedia and Photography     The Gallery Showcase :

CompleteISP [wip]

Thread title: CompleteISP [wip]
Closed Thread    
09-26-2004, 11:55 PM
derek|L is offline derek|L
Expertise:
Software:

derek|L is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to derek|L Send a message via MSN to derek|L

Old  CompleteISP [wip]

In my opinion, visually presenting something like hosting, is hard to do, outside showing a computer/server, so my main focus so far has been on visual presentation - how well does this image convey who we are and what we're doing?

Things to keep in mind.
  • The first "about us" link was supposed to read "Order Now" but I kept making shanges to the menu, and I mixed up the link list.
  • The quote in the banner is more like a place holder. Once a final slogan is decided on, I'll be replacing the quote with whatever the slogan is. As a result, I never proof read it. I'm aware of the typo.
  • I prefer to size my sites for 800x600 users, but he wants 1024 minimum. As a result, I've got a lot more space to work with than I'm used to working with, and I'm more worried about making everything too spread out, giving a crappy presentation. So suggestions to counter that idea would be great.
  • I've gone home for the weekend, so I'm unable to edit any of the already poitned out flaws, nor add anytinng in terms of content, until I get back.

Anyways, those are the things I'm most concerned about, and any suggestions about them, or what I could do in terms of added objects (visaual layout or content arrangement - have a login box was an example) would be most appreciated. Making sure I don't have things too spread out/bunched together is my biggest concern - in what I've done already and what I'm yet to do.

*link

Closed Thread