Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1766 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Looking For / Wanting to Sell Products     Other Digital Goods :

Want Your Own Funny Pictures Site ? Domain, Site, Logo, 2500 Pictures, Hosting & More

Thread title: Want Your Own Funny Pictures Site ? Domain, Site, Logo, 2500 Pictures, Hosting & More
11-13-2009, 01:59 AM
NameWolf is offline NameWolf
Software:

NameWolf is on a distinguished road

Old  Want Your Own Funny Pictures Site ? Domain, Site, Logo, 2500 Pictures, Hosting & More

Did you always want your own Funny Pictures Site but never got the time or the opportunity to get one setup ? Well, here is your chance!

For only $49, we will get your funny pictures site setup on our servers. The package will include ;

1- Domain name of your choice. We will purchase a domain for you at your desired registrar and transfer it to your account. I have great suggestions to be used as funny picture site domains. You can alternatively pick a domain yourself. If you already have a domain, then you can use that too. Just subtract $9 from the price.

2- The site itself using wordpress and a great theme with the necessary plugins. You will be able to manage the site and add/edit everything via the sites' very easy to use admin panel.

3- Your funny pictures site logo. We will also design a logo for your site. It will be something similar to the one you see on the demo site. Please note that you can always replace this with your own if you do not like our design.

4- 500 pictures added to the site and another 2000 pictures ready to be added anytime you want.

5- 3 months of free hosting on our servers. You can transfer the site to your own server at any time you like after the setup or you can keep hosting the site on our servers. The cost is only $2/month after the initial free 3 month period.

6- Monthly funny picture pack updates. Each month I will try to release a new funny pack containing a few hundred pictures. All our buyers will get this package delivered to their email address COMPLETELY FREE !

DEMO : Funny Bud – Funny Pictures & Funny Images*|*Funny Photos – Funny Pics

SPECIAL: AS A NAMEPROS SPECIAL, THE FIRST 3 BUYERS WILL BE ABLE TO ORDER THIS PACKAGE FOR ONLY $39 ! AFTER THE FIRST THREE, THE PRICE WILL BE $49. JUST POST SOLD UNDER THIS THREAD TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL OFFER.

TO ORDER: Simply contact us by posting under this thread, via PM or e-mail info[AT]macarna.com (replace [AT] with @) . We will get back to you as soon as we can with ordering details.

For all your questions and comments, please post here, PM us or e-mail info[AT]macarna.com (replace [AT] with @) .

-----

Frequently Asked Questions ;

* Why are you setting up the site on your server ? Can you set it up on mine ?

We prefer setting up the site on our server as it would be easier for us to transfer the files and we will also save you from hosting and bandwidth fees. You can however request the site to be setup on your server for an additional $10.

* Which registrars do you work with ?

We prefer using Moniker which is one of the most secure registrars around however we can use any one of your desired registrars.

* What sort of a hosting package am I getting with this ?

2 GB space & 50 GB bandwidth with unlimited cpanel features on a high end server located in one of the best datacenters in the world.

* How will I get my monthly funny picture pack updates ?

We will email it to your address at the beginning of every month.

* Can I contact you for after sales support ?

Sure, as long as you dont' ask us to run the site for you, you can always contact us for your questions.

* How long will it take for my order to get processed and my site setup ?

We will process your order within 24 hrs and get your site setup within 24-72 hrs depending on our work load. Rest assured, you will always be notified with the progress.