Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1654 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     TalkFreelance Information     Suggestions and Feedback :

Suggest a blog theme to power TalkFreelance blog.

Thread title: Suggest a blog theme to power TalkFreelance blog.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
06-10-2011, 06:24 AM
Artashes is offline Artashes
Expertise: Media, business development
Software: Excel, Pen&Paper, Slack, Figma

Artashes is on a distinguished road

Old  Suggest a blog theme to power TalkFreelance blog.

[If you are interested in writing for our blog, click here.]

I'd like to kick start the suggestions as to what kind of structure you'd like to see TalkFreelance.com blog adopt. A blog will be about all things freelance: unique stories/tips on website development & management processes, gadgets, reviews & interviews. It will also be a source of inspiration with beautiful things featured, both graphically and functionally.

To save ourselves some time, we decided to use an existing theme, However, because TalkFreelance will have its own design theme which will be inherited by the blog (the header/footer), we are focusing on the structure of the blog, or its body in other words.

So here comes the creative part: post a theme you think will be a perfect fit for us! We are looking for a structural/informational clarity on the page as much as for a creative edge. There is nothing worse than a boring looking blog, especially that targets a creative crowd.

To make things more interesting, if a suggested by you theme gets picked, you'll receive a $50 cash prize for linking to it (that is if you were first to do so)! And no, massive linking or linking to a portal with multiple themes doesn't count as a suggestion - its too easy to do. Please explain why your suggested theme works the best.

I'll start by saying that I really like this theme that I found today because it stays in line with what my vision is for the blog - clearly defined story space, clutter-free structure and all the important elements up front. Anything but boring, elegant and most importantly it gives us space to modify it to our needs.

Good luck with the search! I am dying to see the creative themes you find.