Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1462 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire :

internet startups/entrepreneurs!!

Thread title: internet startups/entrepreneurs!!
04-04-2012, 08:56 PM
jasonm56 is offline jasonm56
Expertise: xhtml/css, jquery, php, mysql
Software:

jasonm56 is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to jasonm56

Old  internet startups/entrepreneurs!!

I've been working on creating a small, private Facebook group for individuals who currently have or had online start-ups. The group is for these individuals to share their ideas for critiquing as well ask ask questions about their current ideas, business or revenue models, marketing strategies, etc etc.

If you are someone who really enjoys building online businesses, this will be a great group to join as most of the people in it will have some experience in the online world.

There are 2 main guidelines for the group...

1- This group is NOT for SEO/keyword or Affiliate marketing UNLESS you are actually creating the product. We are not discussing CPA or adsense strategies. This is for legit online businesses or services.
2- Do NOT plan on being spoon fed. Chances are if you know the business to get into you know how you are going to build money. You may not know the best way of starting though and you will surely be able to ask questions.
3- This is not for newbies. Online start-ups are real businesses, just done through the internet.

Please PM me if you would like to join and I will send you an invite. The group is very tiny now (only a half dozen members), but I'm hoping to get around 30-40. It will be a great way to network with other like-minded people who you can bounce ideas off.

edit: highly recommended to have skype. I want to chat with you a little before sending you an invite.