Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1490 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire :

Need a full custom groupon website $1500

Thread title: Need a full custom groupon website $1500
04-29-2012, 10:14 AM
JoeyPops is offline JoeyPops
Expertise: investment
Software: word

JoeyPops is on a distinguished road

Old  Need a full custom groupon website $1500

I thought it might not hurt to post a project on here, I use to be a member of this website when it first started but I cant seem to remember what my user name was. This is going to be my first website in about 4 years. I've took a 4 year break.

Budget $1500..

This will be paid after project is done. The team who creates this website will also be the developer for upcoming projects.

I would like a full website excatly like groupon.com. I would like my website to be a custom script where I have all the full licencing rights. The difference between groupon and my site is where the business owner has the option to create his own deals and it has to be approved by me and my team or we can create the deal for the business. I need to have my merchant synced in with my website I also need a admin panel where I can operate everything and the people I hire need to have a area to where they can control things.

So this needs a users end/backend and control panel.

I would like my site to also have a detailed anyalictics to show where my traffic is comming from. I would also like to have the same reffereal program groupon has along with a tweet the website on twitter and get $1.00 off.

This is a pretty big website I need a repuatable member with alot of experaince. Please be able to understand full engilish

In the backend I need to also be able to control how much percentage I take from each deal and I need an automated percentage calculator of how much the consumers is getting off by purchasing the deal.

I also would like facebook app iphone app and android app

I would also need some seo done. I would need to see you’re portfolio in order for both.

Please keep in mind there might be some more add ons needed.

05-02-2012, 06:58 AM
Artashes is offline Artashes
Expertise: Media, business development
Software: Excel, Pen&Paper, Slack, Figma

Artashes is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by JoeyPops View Post
I thought it might not hurt to post a project on here, I use to be a member of this website when it first started but I cant seem to remember what my user name was. This is going to be my first website in about 4 years. I've took a 4 year break.
That's quite a break!

A bit off-topic, but I can help you find/restore/merge your account with the older, more established one. It is actually the rule that "Each person may have only one (1) account." My PM can't receive messages, but I will PM you my direct email address so that we can sort this out.