Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 2034 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     TalkFreelance Information     General Discussion     Member Website Announcements :

Putting together an elite team of mods

Thread title: Putting together an elite team of mods
Closed Thread    
03-02-2007, 05:15 PM
Taylor Hewitt is offline Taylor Hewitt
Expertise:
Software:

Taylor Hewitt is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to Taylor Hewitt Send a message via MSN to Taylor Hewitt

Old  Putting together an elite team of mods

Taken directly from Xtreme iTalk:

I've decided to scratch whatever current outlines of a mod team I have right now, and put together an ELITE TEAM OF MODERATORS. The current global mods, god bless them, are just too busy in real life to get around to moderating Xtreme iTalk. They remain as global mods until my line-up is complete, and even afterwards of they step forward and make it known that they want to continue being moderators in a couple weeks.

So far the team only consists of one member, my good friend Derik. His name on here is "Zzzzzzzuhlast" and is also friends with our favourite gay member, Stec. I wonder where Stec is these days. I really would like to see him on the elite mod team.

Anyways what makes this mod team more elite than the current mod team is they will be very very active. Probably not as active as myself of course (i'm on like a billion times a day tbh) but active enough to contribute positively to discussion and stir new conversation up when it seems to die. Also we will be a secure team that backs each other up and works like a moderation team should. When the final cut is announced I want you to treat these elite mods as you would treat me (unless you think of me like Fitz does). They should be respected because they will be part of the staff and are just as important as myself... almost as important...

If you think you'd like to be one of the global mods then make sure you meet the requirements first. Simply put they are just being very active on the forum and making lots of new topics and posts, and doing a damn good job as a mod. If you want to be part of the team then let me know.

Thanks!
If you're interested let me know, thanks.

Closed Thread