Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1933 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Design and Development     Graphic Design, Multimedia and Photography     The Gallery Showcase :

NG's "No Way!" Series

Thread title: NG's "No Way!" Series
Closed Thread  
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
10-12-2005, 12:17 AM
Zoomrix is offline Zoomrix
Software:

Zoomrix is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to Zoomrix Send a message via MSN to Zoomrix

Old

Thank you.
And actually, I won't go that far. This will just be a portal which will link to other portfolios. For example, when the use clicks on "Flash", it will open up my flash portfolio that will be something totally different. When they click on "Graphics" it will open a totally different page display my graphics art. This is just so clients that need a specific field and they can just view that separate section. If you know what I mean :P

I have thought about doing all of my works in one layout, and doing it like you've mentioned (colapsing and coming back down with new conent) but then I also thought that could get pretty disorganized. So yeah Thanks again.

10-12-2005, 12:19 AM
xZaft is offline xZaft
Expertise:
Software:

xZaft is on a distinguished road

Old

No problem, and that idea is also less cluttered like you said. I was thinking a section for each. Like trying to make it less cluttered, but like how you said, seperated by the category.

10-12-2005, 03:48 AM
Amp is offline Amp
Software:

Amp is on a distinguished road

Old

there is no real solidness to the layout.

you got those cirlce buttons space apart and on the same style off background as the sites bg, making the borders seem idiotic. The footer is connected by the border, not really part of the interface, and the random use of wires is a bit annoying and wires stretching across the center off the template kills the purpose off content room, also, with that being siad, bad use of space for main content.

Very negative post but a lot of its constructive, hope you get the layout more solid and ditch the wires.

10-12-2005, 11:10 AM
xZaft is offline xZaft
Expertise:
Software:

xZaft is on a distinguished road

Old

I am asuming the wires is supposed to be at the audio control hence like head phone wires. I like them. So, I think they should be there, they do fit.

10-12-2005, 04:16 PM
.PhaZe is offline .PhaZe
Expertise:
Software:

.PhaZe is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to .PhaZe

Old

ye dude, i really like it.

btw, lol @ notepad experience

10-12-2005, 04:47 PM
AlexK is offline AlexK
Expertise:
Software:

AlexK is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to AlexK

Old

That "profile" text shouldnt be in a pixel font, as I assume it will be different for anyone.
Good luck with it

10-12-2005, 09:36 PM
Zoomrix is offline Zoomrix
Software:

Zoomrix is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to Zoomrix Send a message via MSN to Zoomrix

Old

Amp: You must've missed the consept/idea of this interface. It's just an informational and linkage interface. These is no need for main content, in fact - there will be no main content. As I said above - it will link to all my other portfolios for organization purposes. But thanks for taking your time. But I would really love the wires to stay
xZaft: Thank you
.PhaZe: Thanks :P Yeah. Notepad experience all the way. I was trying to say that it represents 'HTML and CSS' but it's still pretty random :P
Alex K: You're right. But I'm not sure if I'll sell or keep this template. If I keep it, I can just keep the text the way it is right now

Closed Thread  
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2