Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1433 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Design and Development     Programming     Javascript :

LogicWeb

Thread title: LogicWeb
Closed Thread    
02-01-2008, 06:06 AM
Chad is offline Chad
Software:

Chad is on a distinguished road

Old  LogicWeb

Hello,

I was informed (or suggested at least) to setup some method of javascript fallback. I'm not a programmer / designer by trade but I had to finish off the site design for my site due to the original freelancer not completely the job as promised, and paid for.

www.logicweb.com

Problem is the home page right off the bat looks like a mess if one is browsing with javascript disabled or using Firefox extension such as No Script. It looks beautiful when enabled otherwise.

Can someone please explain how I can go about enabling javascript fallback *hopefully* without losing the ajax tab functions found on the home page (top, below menu area)? I really would hate to lose the functionality as it serves a great deal of a purpose on the home page.

Thanks in advance.

02-24-2008, 12:02 PM
jingceawlin is offline jingceawlin
Software:

jingceawlin is on a distinguished road

Send a message via Yahoo to jingceawlin

Old

I don't think you can enable fallback for javascript disabled browser without losing ajax functionality. You can either display them all, just like you do now, but change the background color to make the content readable, or display them in the orginal tabbed form, but when the user clicks the other tab, instead of switch to the new tab, you should let user go to another page, for example www.logicweb.com?tab=Awards, and show Awards tab as the current tab.

Closed Thread