Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1643 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire     Web Hosting :

Brius Web Hosting - Hook me up!

Thread title: Brius Web Hosting - Hook me up!

10-11-2007, 03:16 AM
Jako is offline Jako
Expertise:
Software:

Jako is on a distinguished road

Old  Brius Web Hosting - Hook me up!

BRIUS WEB HOSTING

We understand that the web hosting industry is very cut throat, and very difficult to penetrate, which is why we here at Brius work even harder, dedicate, and commit ourselves even more. When we say, "We're not just a webhost" we mean it - we want to see our clients succeed, and the only way that will happens is if their host supports them, and works with them closely - which is what Brius is willing to do. We are customer oriented hosting, with the client in mind at all times.

Our package scheme has been completely redone. You now get even more bang for your buck. All shared and reseller hosting accounts have been doubled at no added price. You get double the protected storage and bandwidth for the same great price.

Along with our brand spanking new site is a great promotion to go along with it. Use the coupon code hookmeup to get 25% off any hosting package at any billing cycle.

A few reasons why you should pick Brius:

99.9% uptime guarantee or your next month free.
24/7 support and technical staff available to assist you.
30 day money back guarantee.
Safety and security provided by our secure server and checkout.
Peace of mind knowing you're in good hands.

If you've any questions, please let me know. Any comments, feedback, and other "stuff" is greatly appreciated and will be taken into account.

Important Links:
Brius
Hosting Details
About Us
Contact Us

Thanks