Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1181 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire     Other Services :

Seeking Sponsorship/Contributors

Thread title: Seeking Sponsorship/Contributors
Closed Thread    
10-15-2008, 02:07 PM
Sarahlee is offline Sarahlee
Expertise:
Software:

Sarahlee is on a distinguished road

Old  Seeking Sponsorship/Contributors

Description of Website - Description of Project that will be sponsored

I need interested people who would like to contribute to my forum with different things in our premium members area and I need sponsors to be able to hold contest for members, do a point system so members can earn free stuff by filling out surveys, completing offers, visiting websites from sponsors who are interested. I also will need a php developer who could code a point system to work with this if possible.

Ad Presentation
(Where will the advertisers etc logo / image be placed?)

It can be placed within our sponsors thread. It can be placed on the side navbar as a link or small thumbnail image.

Benefits to Advertisers
(Brief outline the benefits of sponsoring your Event / Project for the sponsor.)

As an advertiser/sponsor/developer/contributor, you will be able to have a specific title so members know who you are and what you do for the forum, you will have free access to the members area, you will be able to receive free ad placement of any of your websites.

Preferred type of Advertiser/Sponsor/Developer/Contributor

Nothing preferred other than someone who is dedicated to the project and can do what I am seeking in all seriousness.

Traffic Details - Awstats

There are screenshots of the forum so you may see the traffic that have been attached.

Alexa Details

Traffic rank of: 234,557 (according to alexa.com)

Page Rank

Age of website:

Created on: 23-Feb-07
Expires on: 23-Feb-09

If interested, please message me immediately! If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask. Thank you.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg stats1_fg.JPG (237.0 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg stats2_fg.JPG (233.7 KB, 1 views)

Closed Thread