Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 610 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Business and Website Management     Contracts, Business and Legal Help :

Question about Proposal and Terms and Conditions-AIGA Agreement

Thread title: Question about Proposal and Terms and Conditions-AIGA Agreement

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
06-23-2012, 11:33 PM
mrje1 is offline mrje1
Software:

mrje1 is on a distinguished road

Old  Question about Proposal and Terms and Conditions-AIGA Agreement

Hello Everyone,

I have a question about the AIGA Standard Agreement or even in any contract proposal. I am confused about where to put the Terms and Conditions. Does the Terms and Conditions reside in the proposal itself or do I have it separate from the proposal. They say in the instructions to attach it, but I don't know if they mean inside the proposal or a separate document that you attach afterwards. Also, the same thing with the Schedule A, where do you think I should place that?

Does anyone number their proposals? If so, how do you go about with a numbering system?

In the Modification/Wavier section of the AIGA Terms and Conditions where it says that the agreement can be modified by the parties. Does that mean that the client can modify the agreement if they wanted to? If so, I thought about taking that out because I don’t want a client to modify my agreement, unless I agree with it.

Thank you for your time and assistance.