Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1245 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Looking For / Wanting to Sell Products     Other Digital Goods :

★ BlogSenseWP - Content Automation Platform for Wordpress (Autoblogging & More)

Thread title: ★ BlogSenseWP - Content Automation Platform for Wordpress (Autoblogging & More)
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
12-02-2010, 07:02 PM
adbox is offline adbox
Software:

adbox is on a distinguished road

Old

Whats new in BlogSense 7.6.9.5

The latest developments with BlogSenseWp automation suite.

RANDOM POST TIMES

If the setting to randomize post times is toggled on (it’s off by default), then BlogSense will check for two parameters also defined in your settings; a minimum hour and a maximum hour. These numbers are based between 1 and 24 and represent the hours of the day. For each post, BlogSense will choose a random hour between our parameters for timestamp generation. Pretty simple eh?

ADVANCED REMOTE PUBLISHING API

This is a work in progress, but is designed for potential integration with other scripts and services. I’ve already made two videos discussing the API and one of it’s potential uses with the Google Reader App.

DEFINE POST STATUS BEFORE PUBLISHING

Many users have been requesting the ability to publish into draft mode or private mode or pending review mode. We've added in the ability to set this setting on each campaign.

COMBINE & MIX RSS FEEDS

This is one of those that personally I never found a user for but many of my users request due to an idea they have going. It's a cool feature and was fun to create... and does a damn good job.

How this works:

• Can create a single RSS feed out of multiple RSS feeds.
  • Ability to sort by publish date ascending or descending.
  • Ability to mix all items at random.
  • This has been added as a tool to the RSS Tools Section.

RETAIN ORIGINAL DATES AND AUTHOR FOR RSS MODULE

Some users made case that unlike Autoblogged, BlogSense was not able to retain the original date of an article or the original author. So to eliminate this weakness these options have been added in.

01-10-2011, 08:22 PM
adbox is offline adbox
Software:

Old

Recently Added....

Advanced Post Template Editing

In order to make BlogSense’s templating system state of the art we now have the ability to edit some of the hard-coded templates within BlogSense. Here are the templates you can now edit to your liking:

1. Amazon Review Token Template
  2. Amazon Widget Token Template
  3. Flickr Token Template
  4. (NEW) RSS Token Template
  5. Default post templates for Amazon module & Video module.

Two New Tokens: [RSS] Token and [INSERT] Token

By request, we now have a token that will allow us to select a random item from an RSS feed and mash-it into our content.

The [insert] token will allow us to inject content into our posts in three ways, yes spyntax is supported. Just enclose spyntax in [spyntax][/spyntax] blocks.
  1. [insert:middle]content here[/insert] – Inserts content into middle of post.
  2. [insert:3p]content here[/insert] – Inserts content after the 3rd discovered </p> code.
  3. [insert::1000]content here[/insert] – Inserts content after the 1000th character.

Drop Posting

Can now create campaigns in drop posting mode… but these campaigns cannot be automated. Campaigns are allowed to be stored for the sake of saving campaign settings for re-use.

Copy Campaigns

Now there is a button that lets us create duplicates of campaigns on the fly. Disable & Limit Comments

For the Sources, Youtube, Amazon and Yahoo Answers campaigns we now have the ability to limit the number of comments to publish or disable comments all together.

Proxy Support

Proxy support is fully active now. We have the ability to enable proxies for campaigns and/or bookmarking. We are also directly integrated with Proxy Bonanza.

The Best Spinner API

We now have the option to use The Best Spinner API for spinning content instead of the default BlogSense spinner. You must be an owner of The Best Spinner to use this service and usage is limited to 250 queries per day per account.

Bookmarking Section Improvements

We dropped Onlywire support. We added the option to post to ALL twitter accounts or to post to accounts at random. Each campaign still has option to enable or disable bookmarking for individual services for that campaign. Bookmarking also has it’s own section now and the log display service has been improved for better tracking. PingFM is still down unless you can hijack an API key from another pre-approved software…

Five Filters

For those of you who do not know what this is, it is a RSS tool that turns partial content into full content, and is used an alternative to scraping RSS full content from partial content feeds. In this update we increased the RSS limit to generate a max of 25 posts per feed (instead of the 10 item limit).

Link Cloaking

Added option to treat spiders like humans rather than redirect them to other parts of your blog.

——-

Alright Guys, that’s it for now. I’m going to make a round of improvements on WP Traffic Tools (http://www.wptraffictools) to get it ready for public release. Please take note that there may be a couple of undiscovered bugs here and there in this release. It might be prudent to wait a week before you update. For my power users please update asap so we can prove the stability of this release!

02-04-2011, 03:58 PM
adbox is offline adbox
Software:

Old  Latest Update Anyone here?

Hello, here are the latest improvements to the BlogSense Platform.

FOR POST TEMPLATING…

[new shortcode item]
We have a new content manipulation template tool : [SUBSTRING]. The substring shortcode will allow us to turn full content into partial content using numeric limiters. An example would be: [substring:0:500]%postbody%[/substring] which would limit the sourced content to 500 characters.

%Two New Tokens%
We now have two new tokens, %campaign_query%, which will call the query for Youtube, Yahoo Answers, and Source Campaigns. And %title_filtered%, which will call a version of the title that has had junk words stripped out of it so it might be used as a keyword for dynamic shortcodes.

[new shortcode item]
By request we now have a [GOOGLEIMG] short code that can be programed to search and insert google images based on a query. I’ve tested this out and it is very efficient at pulling relative images. It’s amazing. An example would look like : {googleimg:keyword here:1:275px:300px}

[new 3rd party shortcode wizard]
Some users are using the WP Prosperent to add Prosperent Affiliate items to their posts. BlogSense can detect if the plugin is installed and help the user create shortcodes using a wizard.

[wprobot shortcode wizard]
Updated the wizard to reflect the latest sources included into WP Robot 3.2.4

FOR RSS MODULE SPECIFICALLY…

Partial to Full Content Improvement
From within the campaign editing section we can select to use fivefilters or custom scraping parameters.

FOR SOURCE MODULE SPECIFICALLY…
Content grabbing improvement
We now have the options, both with pre-included sources and custom sources, to either use our custom scrape parameters to grab the content or to use the fivefilters class. This setting can be toggled within the campaign editing section.

FOR ALL QUERY BASED CAMPAIGNS…
Multiple queries are now accepted.
Traditionally only one query has been permitted per campaign. Now we can have multiple queries, just separate them with commas. Each time the campaign runs, for whatever reason, only one query will be selected out of the bunch. You can also use the new %campaign_query% to call the keywords in the post template.

BRAND NEW FEATURES and MISCELLANEOUS IMPROVEMENTS

CSV Importing
We can now import CSV files in an advanced manner using custom %token_variables% to call items. This feature has been directly tied into the Drop Posting module. Consider it in beta but it might just work perfectly out of the box. It works for my samples and it looks promising.
More Info here: http://www.hatnohat.com/forum/showth...=2625#post2625

Spin Features Improvement
Now we can select to spin titles only, content only, or both titles and content using our preferred spin method.

Auto Categorization Improvement
Auto-categorization has it’s own section now, letting you chose to toggle on off and providing options to search title for category matches, search content for category matches or search both as well as letting you chose whether or not to assign post to the first discovered category only (ignoring the post if no match is found) or assign the post into all matching categories including the default parent category or excluding the default parent category. (I really needed this feature for a personal project).

That sorts out this round of updates. I’ll be spending some time on WP Traffic Tools again before I begin adding another round of updates on BlogSense.

03-01-2011, 06:13 PM
adbox is offline adbox
Software:

Old  8.7.5.1 - Autocategorization & Remote Publishing

Here we go.

The one feature I needed:
Added two new token variables %image_1% and %image_2%, which will search the %postbody% token and return the first and second SRC URL’s found. I needed it because I use creating excerpts out of full content and wanted to grab and use the first image before it was stripped out by the excerpt creation shortcode.

I also made the excerpt creation shortcode ignore <p> and <br> tags when stripping html so we have some line breaks in our generated excerpts
More Advanced Auto Categorization:
We now have the ability to make customer autocategorization filters based on keywords… saying that if we find this keyword we will put it in that category.

Remote Publishing in Campaigns
Did you know BlogSense had a Remote Publishing API? Well it does, and it’s there to replace WordPress’s default Remote Publishing API. It can be used integrations with other softwares and php scripts too.

Well for our situation, we now can use BlogSense to automatically post campaign items to other BlogSense installations through the BlogSense API. Just add API URLS to a blogsense campaign and whenever that campaign runs it will also publish to your remote blogs. You can use this feature to send content to a remote blog and even spin the content before it publishes on the remote blog.

Anyway, this is for the more advanced venturesome type, and is lightly documented… but if you need it, it’s there and not too hard to figure out.

Added by request.

Got something good to say about BlogSense?
Here’s the thread that list the areas people are wanting reviews, and your help would be greatly appreciated. For the love of testimonials

Until next time,
Hudson

04-22-2011, 10:32 PM
adbox is offline adbox
Software:

Old  Update!

There have been a handful of updates this week that until now I’ve not made any public announcements about. Most of them have been small bug fixes here and there that probably would go unnoticed because of their locations, and the others have been user requested improvements or something imagined up.

Here’s what we have:

• We now can generate RSS feeds of a campaign’s published items. Just click the RSS button and a feed will be generated containing the last 50 published items. RSS feeds are handy and they will continue to become an preferred standard for porting data around, so this feature might pay off for you in some way.
  • We’ve added a new away to setup auto-categorization. Until now we’ve only been able to setup keyword filters by adding them manually one at a time. Now we can use a pasrable textarea to do the same. This parsable textarea will allow quicker setup for blogs with lots of keywords and lots of categories. We can also still do it the other way as well.
  • We improved the site backup/restore feature to be more flexible/compatible with multisite installations.
  • Handfull of bug fixes for those that needed them, including some plugin conflict resolutions.

Picture-show-below!

05-03-2011, 08:32 PM
adbox is offline adbox
Software:

Old  BlogSense - 8.9.2.0 - Five Significant Improvements Inside

Hello BlogSense,

It seems BlogSense has been winning attention lately as this is the second week in a row that significant improvements have been placed into the core system. Let’s take a look.

LETS START WITH THE USER BASED REQUESTS

• Draft Email Notifications now display designated categories for better transparency.
  • File Import / CSV module has now been included into the automation configurations of BlogSense. Before we could only use Direct Import mode to manually publish dropped articles. Now we’ve made it easier for those who want to skip this step and worry about maintaining their payloads from the file-storage side of things.
  • FileImport/CSV module now has a brand new feature called ‘Update Old Posts’. This feature if toggled on will effectively overwrite already published if the title is detected already in the database. This is good for refreshing deals and such associated with CSV files. If the title is not detected then BlogSense will still create a new post. Consider this feature in beta.
THIS IS A FEATURE REQUEST, BUT NEEDS TO BE LISTED SEPARATELY

• Did you know that BlogSense’s internal spinner is about as good as TBS? There is no quota with BlogSense’s internal spinner either. IN this latest update we’ve added a new setting to it that will allow you to set ‘ignore phrases’ to omit from spinning. I tried to add this to the TBS api but it seems their api does not accept exclude words.
  • I’ve restructured internal spinning to use less resources for faster performance. You may not be able to tell the difference, but your hosting machine most likely will.
OTHER IMAGINATIVE FEATURES

• I’ve got nothing : P. Some readers might have some feature requests on the table and I’d like to say that I am considering them, and we’ll see what time brings to the table.
Picture show below:

Hudson Atwell

HNH Development Surprises
http://www.blogsense-wp.com/news/blo...vments-inside/

06-02-2011, 04:05 AM
adbox is offline adbox
Software:

Old  BlogSense 9 Released

Here’s what’s new inside BlogSense 9:

GLOBAL EDITING (editing en masse)

Are you looking to edit many campaigns at once but are loathing to open 25+ campaigns one by one? We now have a very precise global editing section where we can pinpoint campaigns and make modifications on individual settings. I’ve already had the opportunity to put this feature to use on a handful of my blogs. It’s really handy.
Credit for this one goes out to Terrence (PubDirLtd), who keeps the pressure on, fighting and lobbying in the name of BlogSense’s improvement.

DRAFT NOTIFICATION IMPROVEMENT (KEYWORD DENSITY REPORTS)
We’ve made it so that if draft notifications are turned on, that setting a post into the ‘pending review’ status will trigger an email report as well.
We’ve also added an automated keyword density report to the end of each draft notification, displaying the 3 word phrases, 2 word phrases, and single word occurrences and listing their # of occurrences and density.
Special thanks to Ralf (Ralf Skirr) who put down the request for this feature and explained how it might be beneficial to users who are filtering content for SEO quality, and also explaining how this will help in detecting the potent keywords for possible title restructuring and future SEO promotion.

CAMPAIGN AUTHOR SETTINGS
[RSS campaigns] – We have a new author option. We can select ‘Original Author – Domain name’ to include a ‘ – domain.com’ after there detected author’s name… ‘domain.com’ will be replace with the domain of whatever source the campaign is pulling content from.
[All campaigns] – We have have the option to select ‘Random Author’, which will randomly select an author id from the authors in the WordPress database.

RSS COMMENT SCRAPING
Here’s a bone for you. RSS comment scraping. This new feature can definitely make a grey area even greyer. Never-the-less this feature has it’s proper place within BlogSense. Please use responsibly…. Scrape parameters are setup manually. Preview mode will show you’re success.

BLOGSENSE CORE TEMPLATES & SHORTCODES

• Added ability to modify the Youtube object-embed template. This will help control the width and height of video renders.
  • Redesigned the interface of the template editing section. Changed name from ‘Post Templates’ to ‘Core Templates’. It’s very easy to navigate and edit templates now. Now our templateing system truly is state of the art.
  • By request, added the ability to have exclude keywords in theYoutube shortcode. This will help prevent sourcing of unwanted videos.

LASTLY
  • For the RSS module, added a filter to prevent posting content when the content link is found to be the same blog as the BlogSense installation. I noticed that on some of my sites where I use Google Alerts, my indexed content for that blog was being included in the alert and a cycle of duplicate content was ensuing. This fix takes care of this potential issue.
  • Removed the link cloaking features of BlogSense. I recommend using WP Traffic Tools to cloak your links. It permits on/off toggling where BlogSense’s cloaked links were permanent…. which in my opinion is not good. This loss will not affect your already cloaked links, but BlogSense will no longer cloak links internally.

I hope you find some joy in this latest release.

Hudson Atwell

Hatnohat Development Super

http://www.hatnohat.com
http://www.hatnohat.com/forums/

http://www.blogsense-wp.com
http://www.blogsense-wp.com/news/
http://www.blogsense-wp.com/upgrade_download.php (download new files here)

Now for the picture show! (Enable remote content to view)

http://www.blogsense-wp.com/news/blo...etails-inside/

06-15-2011, 09:17 PM
adbox is offline adbox
Software:

Old  Remote Publishing & Pixepipe Bookmarking

INTERNAL SPINNING
We now have a couple of extra spinning options that include this option ‘Salt with ASCII’. It turns out that letters can be converted to HTML ASCII that looks something like this: ‘hi ‘, which Google and web browsers read as ‘hi’, and at the same time consider it a unique rendering of content. We’ve added this option for those who would like to experiment with it’s extra uniqifying quality.

PIXEL PIPE – REMOTE PUBLISHING
We can use pixel pipe to remote publish to web2.0 properties such as blogger. The downfall of this module, currently, is that we must use email to send the content, and PixelPipe does not support html emails. Pixelpipe, in this case, is better used for status-update type bookmarking.

PIXEL PIPE – BOOKMARKING & STATUS UPDATES
In addition to Twitter, we can now use PixelPipe as a bookmarking source. Like remote publishing, we use email to send the status updates to a special pixelpipe email address. This works very well as the title & a link to the original content is sent to all the designated sources. Within BlogSense, we can add as many pixelpipe accounts as we want, and route content to specific pipes by using routing tags. We can also now select which accounts we want associated with our campaigns by selecting and deselecting them inside the campaign editing section.

Available PixelPipe Services

TWITTER – BOOKMARKING IMPROVEMENTS
Like we mentioned above, we can now select which Twitter account we want associated with an account, as well as create custom hashtags for each account within a campaign. This further opens up our Bookmarking module to more campaign-based quality control practices.

REMOTE PUBLISHING – EMAIL OUT
We now have the capability to export campaign content to an email address. It’s as simple as this. If you are interested, watch this video demonstrating how I use this feature with Google Groups.

How to use BlogSense to publish to Google Groups
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Laq8WsnQ-Q&feature=related

INFORMATIONAL PIECE ON HOW TO BEGIN A BLOG NETWORK USING BLOGSENSE’S REMOTE PUBLISHING API
Due to popular request, I’ve attempted to make a two-part video documentation set on how to remote publish to other BlogSense blogs; aka how to have a master hub and autoblog to many other BlogSense blogs.

Setting Up Your Own Link Network with BlogSense
Part I -http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HYgt_aa67o
Part II -http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKdAn_hw4CA

It’s also should be announced that BlogSense no longer supports lifetime licenses. We rather provide 10.00 / mo. licenses and 95.00 / yr. licenses. We also still support single-blog licenses for $20.00ea.

More about Remote Publishing with BlogSense

07-15-2011, 07:03 PM
adbox is offline adbox
Software:

Old  9.4.1.3 Released!

Some major improvements included inside. I’m short on time so I’ll try to run over the improvements quickly.

MANAGE INTERNAL SPIN DATABASE

We can now edit our spin database which will allow for overall personalization and quality control improvements. These features can be found at BlogSense->Toolbox->Miscellaneous Tools->Manage Internal Spin Database

1. Edit/Add/Remove phrases to phrase sets.
  2. Add new phrase sets.
  3. Export entire spin database in xml format.
  4. Import entire spin database in xml format.

IMPROVED BACKUP SYSTEM
In addition to entire site cloning we can now backup and import BlogSense campaigns. This will help speed things along when transferring the campaigns of a test site to a live

API ACCESS TO THE SPIN DATABASE
We can now use a script to send content to the BlogSense to have it spun and returned ( just like the TBS api). But in addition we can also access this script manually and use it to paste&spin content on the fly. More information here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJ62ObMFEHc

IMPROVEMENTS TO THE REMOTE PUBLISHING API
The BlogSense remote publishing API now accepts the following parameters:
  • post_type
  • cat_id (now accepts a slug as well as an id, and if the remote blog detects that there is no category for the slug indicated it will attempt to auto-create it).

REMOTE PUBLISHING URL REPORT
If you are using BlogSense API’s to publish to remote BlogSense sites, we now keep logs of the remote pages created through these APIs. This is to help those who are using BlogSense to create a remote publishing network to keep track of their backlink. This feature can be found at: BlogSense->Toolbox->Miscellaneous Tools-> Access Remote Publishing Logs

DRAFTED POSTS AND BOOKMARKING
Until now it has gone unnoticed that posts set into ‘draft’ or ‘pending_review’ mode were being exempted from any bookmarking. This has been corrected.

CONTROLLING THE POST TYPE

Our automation/autoblogging platform can now control the post_type of campaigns, setting them to posts, pages, or any other custom post_type available.

BLOGSENSE NOW SUPPORTS XML/RPC REMOTE PUBLISHING

Just what the title suggests. We can now use the XML/RPC remote publishing protocol to export content to remote CMSs.

ALRIGHT! THAT’S ALL IN THIS RELEASE!

I’ve a couple of more major things I would like to do including designing and implementing a keyword-list based module similar to the designs of WP Robot and WPTB. For a long time we have focused on RSS and custom sources and bookmarking, which cover a wide array of applications, but it’s about time to take a shot at a keyword based module. We’ll see how it goes.

For those of you who aren’t WP Traffic Tool users yet check it out at (http://www.wptraffictools.com).

http://www.blogsense-wp.com/news/blo...spin-api-more/

08-02-2011, 08:03 PM
adbox is offline adbox
Software:

Old  BlogSense Gains Keyword(s) List Module

Attention BlogSense!

For the longest time the difference between BlogSense and other commercial available automation programs has been that the other’s were powered by keyword lists, where as BlogSense focused on everything else in the world of automation but this (I originally didn’t want to re-invent the wheel and risk appearing as a WP Robot copy cat).

But as I’ve grown as a marketer I’ve seen the value in having such an option and have seen how it can help quickly generate and target content at the same time.

BlogSense now has a keyword list powered automation module making BlogSense the most comprehensive autoblogger on the internet to date.

There is a catch though; rather a weakness. BlogSense is still not a strong provider of content generation shortcodes. We have a couple, but not many. Because of this I recommend using other software’s shortcodes, such as WP Robot’s or WP Mage’s should help perfect any shortcomings inherent in BlogSense to make BlogSense to perfect automation system.

Here is a video introduction to the latest addition:
&#x202a;Autoblogging Tips - BlogSense Keywords Module in action. (Update Announcement)&#x202c;&rlm; - YouTube

In other news. Are you taking advantage of Google Plus or Facebook? I found a like/plus sharing system that I’m currently trying out. So far it’s pretty cool! Check it out here:
http://bit.ly/omduRU

Take care and tell someone about BlogSense!
Hudson Atwell

Hatnohat Marketing & Development
[BS] 9.5.4.3 ? We've made goog.gl the default URL shortner for the bookmarking Module. hatnohat
BlogSenseWP Developer's Log BlogSenseWP
WPTrafficTools - Advanced Wordpress Plugin Suite WP Traffic Tools

BlogSense 9.5.3.1 – Perfecting BlogSene – Gains Keyword Module BlogSenseWP BlogSenseWP

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >