Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1193 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire     Programming or Coding :

Help with skinning a Crysis Joomla Template

Thread title: Help with skinning a Crysis Joomla Template
Closed Thread    
10-17-2007, 11:17 PM
Griffin is offline Griffin
Software:

Griffin is on a distinguished road

Old  Help with skinning a Crysis Joomla Template

Hello,

I just recently finished a design for a website related to the upcoming game Crysis.

Template : http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/4416/cfthingvo0.jpg

From reviews ive read and from what people have told me Joomla is a great CMS option and so id like to try and skin this template to it. My problem is I have no experience with Joomla and little with PHP in general. So I was wondering if there are any Crysis fans wandering around here who are knowledgable in Joomla that would be willing to help me. I can design and do xhtml and CSS but like I said php is a little over my head, but i would deffinetely be helping in the process.

Budget: Well without beating around the bush, this would basically be charity until the site generates some money via ads or other means. However, if you need any design work done we could certainly work out a trade of some kind.

You can contact me by posting here, through PM, or via AIM screen name Griffin0991.

Thanks for listening

- Griffin

10-18-2007, 03:27 AM
Griffin is offline Griffin
Software:

Griffin is on a distinguished road

Old

Would just like to add, Ill most likely code the template in xhtml/css on my own (hopefully finish it by the weekend). My main concern is implimenting it into Joomla.

Closed Thread