Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1559 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Looking For / Wanting to Sell Products :

Looking to trade this site for another site.

Thread title: Looking to trade this site for another site.
Closed Thread    
05-17-2007, 08:18 PM
allstar is offline allstar
Software:

allstar is on a distinguished road

Old  Looking to trade this site for another site.

Site: http://wendy-james.net

The website is using a bought database from digitalpoint that came with resell rights. The php software is a custom created article script by me, it is meant to be a highly SEO'd Article script that I never released that does not have an admin panel.

The site has a pagerank of 4 and has 71,800 indexed pages in google. I have put text-links-ads on the site and sold 1 link so far. The site has received 20-70 uniques a month in the last few months. This month so far it has received 233 uniques all from search engine traffic.

The site was an experiment of mine to see if I could create an seo article site that would get 15000+ indexed pages, because i saw someone else selling something similar that had 15000 index articles. I am very happy that my php software got so many indexed pages. A few other article scripts don't end up with this many indexed article pages. The mysql data size is over 1 gb and the site has over 283,000 different articles (which means there is plenty more search engine food).

http://www.google.com/search?q=site%3Awendy-james.net (index pages search.)

Looking to trade it with someone.

Closed Thread