Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 927 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire     Writing, Editing, Copywriting :

Article rewriting service open,Sample available

Thread title: Article rewriting service open,Sample available
12-06-2009, 04:48 AM
murijobs is offline murijobs
Expertise:
Software:

murijobs is on a distinguished road

Send a message via Yahoo to murijobs Send a message via Skype™ to murijobs

Old  Article rewriting service open,Sample available

Hello people,
I just complete my article rewriting service at digitalpoint forum and now I am here to offer my service ,I can rewrite your article 100% copyscape free,no software,pure using my own brain

here is the sample.I change this article :

People are at an increased risk of credit fraud these days. Even a simple pleasure trip or business travel could turn into a nightmare for several people. Personal information is as sacred as a bank account. When someone has your personal information, they can easily open accounts in your name. For example, if you are vacationing at a beach resort and someone broke into your room and stole your passport or other documents that contain your information. That person basically can morph your profile and do anything that you would do. If you realize, you can order a credit freeze, but when you do not realize, you will have more problems to face.

When you are traveling, keep something in mind as far as your credit is concerned. When you book rooms in a hotel, request for a room that has a good locker facility. If possible check it yourself before you take the room.

Also, when you travel, you do not care often where you are swiping the card and are rather careless about it. In addition, while traveling, people just let the mails pile up in their letter boxes. Sometimes people do not even bother with leaving forwarding addresses at the post office. All these rather insignificant things can lead to identity theft and credit scams.

Never use debit cards while traveling. Instead use your credit cards. Bank accounts are at bigger risks when it comes to credit frauds. Put password protection to all the accounts, computers and laptops you use while you are using them during your travel. Hackers will have a field day if you do not take such precautions as you may not know whether the Internet connection you are using during your travel is secure or not.

ezine:http://ezinearticles.com/?Top-Credit...ips&id=3324364
to this article:

Title: Simple tips to make your trips un regrettable journey

Today credit fraud crime is higher then previous days. Thieves and credit card fraud could turn your nice tour/travel and business trips to long time regret. if you concern about your save and credit security here are some tips you can try to protect yourself before bad things happen to you.
1. consider your SSN, National ID, Passport and other personal information card as your ATM pin numbers, don’t leave it once you leave your hotel rooms ,for some people who have the crime skill they only need your ID to make you bankrupt for couple months or more
2. Book a hotel room which owned secure/guarded locker facility, before rent the rooms it wise if you look around the first your self before you decide to use it
3. Be careful with your mails, when traveling most people seldom careless with their mail stuff, more over they don’t aware that there address actually could be the green light for thieves to target there victims
4. You better use credit card over debit card. with credit card at least you could track/verify your purchased before pay it to the bank
5. if you are traveling, use passwords protected to your laptop or Mac book, if you have wireless access your risk to get spy and stolen is increased, as suggestions you could subscribe to VPN internet access, with VPN, your access to the internet is more protected then without it
my rate is $1 per 300-400 words,tell me the article you want and I will give it back to you with complete make over article,genuine and no robotic screening

wait your PM

12-13-2009, 07:50 PM
mad333 is offline mad333
Software:

mad333 is on a distinguished road

Old

PM me

12-28-2009, 09:36 AM
boondoggle is offline boondoggle
Software:

boondoggle is on a distinguished road

Old