Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1224 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire     Writing, Editing, Copywriting :

Cheap Forum Pay per Post

Thread title: Cheap Forum Pay per Post
Closed Thread    
12-21-2007, 04:37 AM
Arnack is offline Arnack
Software:

Arnack is on a distinguished road

Old  Cheap Forum Pay per Post

Hello all,
I recently teamed up with a couple of friends of mine to start a somewhat amateur "pay per post" freelancing job available for anyone who wants it. The main part of my goal is to be a lot more cheap than our competitors and make sure the buyer has found EXACTLY what they have been looking for and wanted.

I want to get to know what the buyer expects and what he/she wants. You can add me to MSN, AIM or email if you wish (PM me for the info). This is part of the reason I don't have a list of "plans" or "packages". I think the idea of pre-paid plans aren't a very good idea and makes the seller look like a big business that doesn't have time to talk or get to know what you want. The price will vary and we can always bargain or whatever suits you. We will of course provide quality posts, perfect grammar and spelling as well as topics to spark other user's interests.

I have a max of about 5 writers and we can do basically anything you want, as long as the price is reasonable and fair (keep in mind it's going to be CHEAPER than competitors).
If you have any questions or you are interested, please, reply in this thread, add me to MSN at arnack2@hotmail.com or email me at dborarnack@yahoo.com.
-Arnack

Closed Thread