Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 609 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire     Writing, Editing, Copywriting :

***Professional Article Writing*** ||Are you sick of low quality articles?||

Thread title: ***Professional Article Writing*** ||Are you sick of low quality articles?||
05-29-2009, 04:13 AM
megaforcetkd is offline megaforcetkd
Software:

megaforcetkd is on a distinguished road

Old  ***Professional Article Writing*** ||Are you sick of low quality articles?||

Hey folks,

I've finally blown my top off after reading so many posts offering services and articles that are "high quality" and "unique" when they can't even seem to type up a proper and grammatically correct post.

I'm sick of people lowballing their work just to make a quick dollar.
I'm sick of people who write not thinking about the finished product, but only the two or three dollars that they'll get for slaving away.
Essentially, I'm sick of such low standards and people claiming they can write with quality and precision when in reality, only a select few can really do so.

Today, I bring to you my services as a writer and student, passionate about each and every thing I do.

With me, you can rest assured that each piece of work you receive from me will be of utmost quality and will demand respect from anyone who reads it. Yes, it may be a little arrogant of me to say so, but yet, I say so because I have confidence in my writing. I do not take things lightly and write with passion - researching and properly writing, revising, and rewriting my works.

You may be appalled at my rates, considering all the other cheap content you can purchase from other writers. Yes, they may be cheap, and their content may be unique, but it is my guarantee that you will not receive the same dedication to each article that I will provide.

I'm sorry for the long post, but I need to make clear my position in this oversaturated market - I am the Bentley of this market.

Now to the meat...

My Prices

< 300
$7
300-500: $12.00
> 500: $12.00 + $0.04 per word

As I have said, my prices are steep, but my quality demands it.

If you wish to learn more about me or my service, please visit my website at http://www.slickstain.com (the site will be up within the next couple of days.)

I specialize in general health, fitness and nutrition, tennis, and cars; however, it is within my ability to write on any topic accurately and professionally.

Please PM me with any enquiries or for examples of my past work.

06-05-2009, 10:59 AM
xman is offline xman
Software:

xman is on a distinguished road

Old

Hi,
i need make about page for my blog about flash games ( http://www.play4funny.com ) is it possible?