Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1375 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire     Writing, Editing, Copywriting :

High Quality Writer for Hire

Thread title: High Quality Writer for Hire
Closed Thread    
10-25-2007, 08:10 PM
htmlmaster is offline htmlmaster
Software:

htmlmaster is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to htmlmaster

Old  High Quality Writer for Hire

We've all heard it about a thousand times; content is king. This sad reality has spelled the deaths of countless entrepreneurial ideas that seemed destined to succeed.

Don't let your hard work go to waste by using mediocre content. Fortify your website with prestigious writing that shows visitors how serious you are.

To help you along the way, I am once again offering my freelance writing services. My rates are:

100-300 words: $.07 per word
301-500 words: $.06 per word
501+ words: $.05 per word.

Yes, I am fully aware that I charge slightly more than the average writer, but remember that I offer work of unmatched quality, which, in reality, is priceless. If you need any more reasoning on how much a "good" writer should cost, I advise that you take a short look at this thread. You will see that cheap writing never yields quality results.

Here are several samples of my work:
www.nerdcouncil.com/sample2.php
www.nerdcouncil.com/sample.php
www.nerdcouncil.com/sample3.php

I am fully capable of doing any research necessary on nearly all subjects, although I may decline any projects due to lack of time or interest. My turnaround time varies depending on the project, but I usually write about one article in twenty-four to forty-eight hours.

Remember, the style of the content is the determining factor of the success of any website. Without high quality content, success is impossible.

Please contact me through this thread, via PM, or AIM/MSN (see profile) if you have an interest in my services. Thank you.

10-29-2007, 01:47 AM
chriscm is offline chriscm
Software:

chriscm is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to chriscm

Old

add me to MSN please I always need a good writer on hand.

Closed Thread