Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1573 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Contest's Forum     Start A Contest :

$50 Logo for Web Hosting Site

Thread title: $50 Logo for Web Hosting Site

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
03-04-2006, 01:02 AM
mtgm is offline mtgm
Software:

mtgm is on a distinguished road

Old  $50 Header & Logo Contest for Hosting-Related Site

Name of the contest: WebHostingReviews.com Header & Logo Contest
Deadline: 15/03/06
Prize/Delivery method: $50 paid through paypal

Contest brief: WebHostingReviews.com, a site which allows users to review their web host, is currently being re-done entirely. As a result of this, it also needs a new header/logo. But please, do not model the header/logo on anything that you see on the current site. The entire site is going to be ripped down and an entirely new layout will be up there in about a month's time.

Details/Colours: The new header/logo should make use of font color #3366cc (as its background), should have a height of 85-90 pixels, and should have a liquid width that can stretch from a minimum of 800px. It would also be nice if the header/logo incorporated a real photograph of some kind, having to do with web hosting/servers (perhaps you could even make that be on top of the #3366cc background, and cover a lot of its width as well).

The logo must have the text WebHostingReviews.com somewhere on it, preferably on the left-hand side, as well as the heading (in smaller letters), Thousands of web hosting reviews written by users for users.

Other information: The deadline of this contest is March 15th, 2006. You must also be willing to make a few edits to the logo, if I see that something needs to be changed.

Contact information: You can contact me by private messaging me. I'll check this board several times per day, and I'm very prompt at replying to people.

Thanks in advance.