Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1356 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire     Programming or Coding :

Myspace Resource Custom Coded!!

Thread title: Myspace Resource Custom Coded!!
Closed Thread    
03-21-2007, 01:14 AM
VDHost is offline VDHost
Software:

VDHost is on a distinguished road

Old  Myspace Resource Custom Coded!!

Short Description:
I purchased this, what I believe it is custom and haven't found any other sites using it so far. I purchased This script for $150 USD.

* Easy for novices to understand without being "dumbed-down".
* Expandable, allowing features/modules to be added as they are released.
* Modules that worked and updated automatically.
* Easily understandable template method that produced valid code.
* Configurable with a single file.
* Did not require a database, but still provided database-like functionality.
* Had "human readable" URL's without requiring .htaccess/mod_rewrite.
* Implemented AdSense or YPN out of the box by changing a single variable.
* One that actually worked the way you thought it should.
* And most importantly, a forum for owners to get support and updates to keep their sites running smoothly and with fresh and unique content.

Site Configuration:
The site is configured using a single php file. From this file you dictate what type of banner ad is included with the code your generators produce (viral marketing at its finest), the name of your site, the ad network you use, the image host you recommend (there are modules/generators that have options to use images. In these modules there is an upload link. You can sell this link to image uploading sites as a source of revenue or use it to promote your own image hosting site. Alternatively you can simply link to imageshack) and a slew of other options. Everything you need to edit is in this one, well commented file.

File & Folder Structure:
Beyond the brains of the site having special folders, the site is structured precisely like the menu is structured. You will find your modules exactly where they should be. The script is 'intelligent' enough to know where to get its files regardless of where you place the script.

Template System:
Anything associated with the presentation of the site is contained in the theme folder. The primary technique used is obviously through includes for the header, footer, navigation and special content_before and content_after files you can include before and after the content on each page. It's intelligently designed and very flexible. There is a single style sheet and presentational markup is never included in the html unless it is part of the module (the color table for example). The template itself is clean and comprehensive.

* Unique Feature:
In an effort to ensure your site never looks 'the same old', it is 'endowed' with the ability to push its color scheme around. You will see in the demo site (listed below) that while the overall scheme is consistent throughout the site, the individual colors that represent the sections of the site are shuffled around. A subtle touch, but one I think is important.

Ad Integration:
I have included ad support for both AdSense and YPN natively. Adding other ad networks is not a difficult task either. The ads themselves are included in the template system and are part of the overall theme rather than individual pages. To change from one ad network to the other, all you need to do is change a single option in the very well documented configuration file. Ads also benefit from the color morphing nature of the site, ensuring your visitors do not get 'ad blindness'. You will also note that the images(icons) next to the ads are randomly displayed. These icons are pulled from a specific directory. A small note is that I have taken measures to ensure the same image is not shown twice on the same page (the same is also true for the color morphing). Again, these are subtle touches I feel most people will appreciate.

* Unique Feature:
The index page is the only page that has its own unique template. This is because I have implemented something you have most likely never seen. The front page consists of a menu table with 10 items. 7 menu blocks and 3 Ad Network blocks. These 10 blocks are randomly colored and placed each time the page loads. This is another measure to ensure your visitors do not suffer from ad blindness. You can easily implement this feature throughout the site and even replace your traditional menu with it. You really have to see it in action (again, the link to the demo is below) to appreciate the genius behind it.

Modules:
Here is where I took great care in what I was doing and took it upon myself to find tools that would enhance the user experience and make your site more attractive. Rather than make a list of how I made every aspect of a myspace resource site better, I will point out some key features below to outline the care I have put in to this script.

* Special Bonuses:
I have spent a considerable amount of money assuring I provide the best tools for you to use in the modules that come with the site, any future additions, and any modules you may choose to create yourself. Part of that is licensing the two best javascript color pickers for distribution. Something that would cost you $100 to obtain on your own - and I include them with the script. One is the highly acclaimed ColourMod and the other is the very impressive Color Table Picker that works in ALL javascript enabled browsers. I went a step further and provided 3 different color tables for use with the latter as opposed to the standard one. Now you can (easily) choose whether to use a DreamWeaver style pallet, a PhotoShop style pallet or my own pallet that provides a great array of colors. And of course, colourmod provides you with the entire RGB spectrum.

* Scrollbar generator:
Because I provide these tools, The ever-so-stale generators that currently force users to manually type in the colors using a color chart, they can now choose the color they want with one of the included color pickers. A great example of this is the scrollbar generator with live preview module. Not only does it include a color picker to make designing scrollbars a lot easier, it includes a live preview (that works in Firefox even though firefox doesn't support scrollbar colors) that updates to show you what your scrollbar will look like before you create it. Now that users have a choice between this one or the other ones, which one will they use?

* Layout Generator:
There are two types of layout generators. The kind that you type in all your preferences, or the kind with the live preview. Because I was originally going to offer two versions of the script -one basic version without support and one premium version with support- I have two of them. The first version is enhanced in the same way the scrollbar generator is, using color pickers for selection. Because I decided to only release one complete script, two types of layout generators are included. The one listed above and the one that shows a live preview. Rather than developing the later type myself, I sought out the distribution rights to one (which is actually difficult when you are determined to make sure you get them from the right person with all the fraud going around). What you will likely find are cloned versions that don't work properly and spit out code that doesn't actually work on myspace. What you get with this script are two versions that both produce the same layout code. I have not integrated the later into the theme, but it is included as a popup or separate domain module.

* Image and Code Listing Modules:
Any modules that displays a list of items and their codes uses a resource module that automatically reads the directory and produces your pages. You don't need to create multiple pages for a lot of items either as I have implemented on the fly pagination. You can of-course choose how many items you want to be displayed per page. Image directory pages use a thumbnails folder to create the directory (as can be seen here).

We are starting the auction at:

$25 USD
Increment of : $2 USD
Bin : $120 USD

QUESTIONS PM OR REPLY

03-22-2007, 06:29 PM
redcell is offline redcell
Software:

redcell is on a distinguished road

Old

Can i see a preview of it ?

03-25-2007, 05:45 PM